Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought this might be fun

Go down 
+2
sweetroot
Ashley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Admin

Thought this might be fun Empty
PostSubject: Thought this might be fun   Thought this might be fun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:33 pm

I thought this might be fun! Since most of us don't really know each other outside of the character we portray.

Name -
Age -
Hometown -
Current location -
Relationship status -
Grade in school -
Favorite color -
Favorite food -
What hobbies do you have? -
Favorite alcoholic drink -
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? -

Now answer the above about your character! Plus these questions -

How are you like your character?
How are you different?
Why does your character have the personality it does?

My answers in the comments Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/quietdespondency/jer.html
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thought this might be fun   Thought this might be fun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Name - Ashley
Age - 21
Hometown - Grand Bay, AL
Current location - Mobile, AL
Relationship status - Engaged
Grade in school - Senior in college (finance)
Favorite color - Pink and green
Favorite food - Almost any seafood/country cooking... I love chicken gumbo, chicken and dumplings, soft shell crabs, crawfish tails, etc
What hobbies do you have? - Um... school and work... that's about it lol I play raquetball w/ my fiance once in a blue moon but I suck, so yeah. I love going to the beach too but I never have time.
Favorite alcoholic drink - Malibu coconut rum is my fav (because it doesn't taste like alcohol) but I usually drink vodka since most people usually have that. I could NEVER ever drink it straight though, alcohol in general is disgusting. I mixed it with cream soda the other night and that was really gross (all we had though!)... I like it with orange juice the best because it hides the taste. Or in jello shots (though I can never eat enough to ever feel anything).
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - I wish my fiance and I made more money at our jobs

Now answer the above about your character!

Name - Jeremiah
Age - 29
Hometown - North Pine Forest
Current location - Anathema
Relationship status - Single
Grade in school - Like I went to school...
Favorite color - Don't have one
Favorite food - Don't eat
What hobbies do you have? - Drinking... girls... tv... well, none
Favorite alcoholic drink - Vodka, straight
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - I can't narrow it down to one thing

Plus these questions -

How are you like your character? I'm not. Which is I guess surprising to some people because I used to have people seriously not like me because they thought I was a jerk... because Jeremiah is a jerk. That always confused me.
How are you different? In every way. I don't drink a lot, I've never done drugs, and I've never slept around. I'm not into "dark" stuff, I love girly stuff and my favorite color is pink.
Why does your character have the personality it does? Because I think it makes him interesting. When I first started roleplaying there were so many kougras that acted the same way and I found it boring. So I made Jeremiah a little extreme to set him apart and make him different. I didn't start out roleplaying him that way but his character has evolved over the years into what he is now. Based on situations he has been in, I try to make those reflect in his personality/outlook on life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/quietdespondency/jer.html
sweetroot

sweetroot

PostSubject: Re: Thought this might be fun   Thought this might be fun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:55 pm

What a swell idea!
Name : Stephanie
Hometown : Welll, I was born in Sidney, Ohio, moved to Louisiana, and then on to Grapevine, Texas for about 5 years. I suppose Grapevine's the closest to my "hometown" since I spent a decent amount of my childhood there.
Current location : Albany, Oregon. It's pretty great, I think (:
Relationship status : I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a half...ish.
Grade in school : Junior
Favorite color : Raincloud gray (sorry for being such a sap :3)
Favorite food : Peaches, Twizzlers, and bacon are all I really need in life.
What hobbies do you have? : I'm not much of a go-getter, so to speak, but I do run cross-country and love the rainy, nasty Oregon coast to no end.
Favorite alcoholic drink : Being underage as I am, I don't drink much alcohol. I double-knot my tennis shoes and don't go out after dark too O:
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? : Ha, seeing as I just got home from practice and stink to beat the band, I'm going to have to say that I wish I would sweat less.

Name : Nyxania, mostly Nyx
Age : She usually acts like she's between 6 and 16, and looks to be anywhere from 16 to 20. She's not really good with numbers, so her true age is anybody's guess.
Hometown : Born in the woods outside the City, she raised herself to less vunerable age and worked her way into the city finally coming to rest at:
Current location : Anathema, of course.
Relationship status : Single. The basics of a realtionship she is perfectly clear on, its more how one actually goes about them that she doesn't quite understand.
Grade in school : Never went, the little wild thing.
Favorite color : Burn-your-eyes-out neon purple
Favorite food : She's a major candy junkie.
What hobbies do you have? : Nyx is pretty good at entertaining herself and is extremely easily amused, having raised herself away from civilization and the "standards" it puts on life.
Favorite alcoholic drink : She's not much of a drinker unless its really sweet and comes in fun colours.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? : Every dawn starts a new day in the world of Nyx, so she doesn't have much time to build up regrets. She does, however, wish she could meet her family sometimes.

Plus these questions:

How are you like your character? : Like Nyx, I'm pretty basically naive to the world around me, although I'd like to think I can recognize it thumping me on the head better than her.
How are you different? : She's much more cheerful than I am, and infinitely more independent. And social too, where as I'm practically a recluse these days. She's innocent in all the places I feel like I'm not, has a confidence I don't, and is hardly ever at a loss for words. Besides, if I shared her diet I would pass out from the sugar rush...if not her liqour, she can definitely hold her candy.
Why does your character have the personality it does? : She cheers me up, and helps me look at things better. I can't sit down to roleplay her and stay upset for very long. Also, its nice to have a character that couldn't care less what anyone else has in their (admittedly nonexsistant) pants. I've tried a lot of different characters, but she's stayed with me the longest because, real or not, it would feel too much like abandonment for me to let her go.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tyuri
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Thought this might be fun   Thought this might be fun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Good idea! I love filling out survey-ish things. :3

Name - Kasey
Age - 6teen
Hometown - Corvallis, OR
Current location - Albany, OR
Relationship status - All by my lonesome.
Grade in school - Junior in Highschool, as of september third.
Favorite color - Teal/Turquoise/Aqua-Marine, whatever you want to call it.
Favorite food - Hm, I dunno. I really like salmon, but it has to be done a certain way without all that grey gunk on the bottom. White chocolate-covered cherries are pretty fantastic, too.
What hobbies do you have? - I have a lot. Drawing, painting, photography, swimming, soccer, web design, running, camping ... and Steve Carell. Does he even count as a hobby? Probably not, but I just reallyreally like him. =D
Favorite alcoholic drink - Hahaha, me? Drink? That's a funny joke. [not to mention kind of illegal x)]
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? -I wish I wasn't so awkward. I'm such a 'tarddd.

Name - Isaiah
Age - Technically, I just turned three a few days ago... I guess in maturity sense, I'm in my early twenties.
Hometown - Anathema [not really a town, though]
Relationship status - Single
Grade in school - School? wtf.
Favorite color - Blue and green
Favorite food - Anything chinese
What hobbies do you have? - ... Uh, I don't really have any.
Favorite alcoholic drink - Any kind of hard liquor. I don't like those fruity chick drinks.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - I can't think of anything. Maybe that I'd been born earlier?

Plus these questions -

How are you like your character? We're both pretty judgemental, and, like him, I have a bad habit of lying in order to manipulate people.
How are you different? He's wayyy more independant and outgoing than I am. I can be really shy and I could never hold my own in a fight. I'm a lot less forward... I tend to sugarcoat the truth, even when it's not necessary. Oh, and I love the water.
Why does your character have the personality it does? Well, I tried to give him a similar personality to Jeremiah, just a lot less extreme, and I incorporated some of Sophi's kindness and overall friendliness. Also, I tried to let his past experiences play a role in how he acts today, whether or not they have a negative or positive effect.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chilledrain
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Thought this might be fun   Thought this might be fun Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Surveys are my life. (:
Except I don't put much thought into them.

Name - Janelle,
Age - Sweet Sixteen.
Hometown - Suburban KILLadelphia.
Current location - ^ see above.
Relationship status - Let's not talk about that ! (:
Grade in school - Junior. Ick.
Favorite color - Blue, I guess. I don't really have one.
Favorite food - Anything spicy. Cajun = ♥
What hobbies do you have? - Photography, painting my nails, generally boring things...!
Favorite alcoholic drink - Whatever I can get, considering I'm underage. x)
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - I'm pretty good with my life at the moment.

Name - Vivant
Age - God, 25. I'm old.
Hometown - The city, duh.
Current location - Anathema, for whatever reason. Hell if I know.
Relationship status - Single.
Grade in school - Mm, no thank you.
Favorite color - Purple. It matches my eyes. (;
Favorite food - Jellybeans. Diet Coke. Anything that's unhealthy for you.
What hobbies do you have? - Smoking, drinking, debauchery, etc.
Favorite alcoholic drink - Red wine. But I'll usually just settle for a beer.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - Everything.

Plus these questions -

How are you like your character? NO NO AND NO. sort of. Personality, sometimes. But other than that, nuhuh.
How are you different? Well, I'm not a total sluttymcslutslut.
Why does your character have the personality it does?[b] Because she's been uncorrupted by the dang island. She used to be all nice and sweet then it was just all. Wham. Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about either.
Back to top Go down
AmberK.

PostSubject: Re: Thought this might be fun   Thought this might be fun Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Ahaha, yeahh I loveee surveys... You should see me on myspace, hah. (:

Name - Ambuhr
Age - 14 (ohwhoa, I might be the token kid of this place)
Hometown - Panama, Panama
Current location - Florida
Relationship status - Committed.
Grade in school - Freshman. D:
Favorite color - Azul. And purple.
Favorite food - What food do I not like? Haha.
What hobbies do you have? - Singing. Drawing. Partying. Shopping... any random hobby I may randomly pick up... and Lil Wayne. Oh, and texting too.
Favorite alcoholic drink - wha? Haha.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - I think I'm pretty content for now.

Name - Kiayishia, or Kia (if ya p'fer :])
Age - Mm, I'm immortal. But I'm 'round seventeen...
Hometown - On an island; I forgot the name though.
Relationship status - Taken.
Grade in school - Probably A+'s: if I ever wanna go. =P
Favorite color - Hmm... doesn't matter.
Favorite food - Hot Wings! :3
What hobbies do you have? - See for yourself.
Favorite alcoholic drink - The one that tastes the best, silly.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - Oh, look at the time, my interview's over! *shifty eyes*

Plus these questions -

How are you like your character? We're both optimistic. Quite sassy. And we share a bit of randomness.
How are you different? Welll... She's a bit less blunt than I am. And she refuses to talk of emotions and key things about herself. Oh, and I wont touch Hot Wings unless they're boneless - I'm too messy :/
Why does your character have the personality it does? I took personalities of some of my quirkiest friends and stitched them together into "Kia Character". Her past explains a lot, also.
Back to top Go down
Saruhh

PostSubject: Re: Thought this might be fun   Thought this might be fun Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Name - Saruhh
Age - 15
Hometown - Rancho.
Current location - Somewhere in Texas
Relationship status - it's an on-off relationship.
Grade in school - 10th.
Favorite color - green and purple. : D
Favorite food - anything itlalian.
What hobbies do you have? - writing, being somewhat tricky, and goofing off.
Favorite alcoholic drink - I personally like mai Budwiser, babe.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? -
I wish I could stop screwing it up.

Now answer the above about your character! Plus these questions -

Name - Leonardou, or Leo.
Age - 318. but everyone says I look eighteen.
Hometown - hell, it has been over 300 years. how am I supposed to know?
Current location - sometimes at Anathema, sometimes other places. I dunno. I move around.
Relationship status - Taken. ;3
Grade in school - UHHH. -headscratch-
Favorite color - Red, or purple.
Favorite food - Pizzaaaa
What hobbies do you have? - I'm too boring to have hobbie, love.
Favorite alcoholic drink - Anything I can get my hands on.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? - I am content with what it's like.

How are you like your character? uhhh. we both like purple...? xD;;
How are you different? well, for one, I'm not a vampire. he's shy and quiet, while I am loud and obnoxious.
Why does your character have the personality it does? I dunno. I have not thought about it in a while. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought this might be fun   Thought this might be fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought this might be fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC-
Jump to: