Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Janelle

ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Empty
PostSubject: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:01 pm

It wasn't so much a vacation as a trip brought on by severe nostalgia and, quite simply, boredom.

When she had first come to the island, she loved it. Sun, sand, friendly locals, parties every night. Her naive little soul reveled in every minute of it. But, of course, people grow up, people change, and people take on new tracks of life. Viv had left the island like so many others. That whole group had just generally disbanded. Where they went, she really had no idea. Back home, she assumed, like she went. Yes, back to the city. It was weird, though, being back 'home" after so long. She was a different person; louder, more opinionated, and a generally more open girl. After years of being so painfully shy, people hardly recognized her. And Viv loved it. It gave her the freedom to embrace this new, mysterious bad girl persona that had somehow manage to stick to her since coming home. Still, no matter how much fun she had with her new city friends, out in clubs and drinking trendy cocktails, nothing beat the Anathema days. Sitting around campfires, drinking beer, endless summer... It was just on a whole different level.

That's why she came back. Maybe it was a stupid idea, thinking it would all be the same. Of course it wouldn't be. But it could hurt to try, could it? Lounging on the pillowy sand, Viv had yet to see a single familiar face. Actually, she had yet to see a face, period. But, because of the long trip, she just wanted a quick rest. Under one of the tall, strong palms, the sun light cracked through the fronds, dappling her glossy black and white leopard print coat and catching the glitter in her violet eyes. Oh, yes, this was definitely Viv, the curvaceous, vivacious little kitty.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Jeremiah   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 pm

Walking through the jungle was a dark crimson feline, with a muscled build and ebony stripes adorning his tousled pelt. He appeared to be in his late twenties, age having taken a toll on him like it took on everyone. Unfortunately for him, dying did not stop him from aging. His eyes were ringed in black and filled with a dark blue hue that took on a hollow look every now and then. Sometimes it seemed as if Jeremiah wasn't really in there at all. Every time he died it seemed like he came back missing something, a piece of his soul left behind.

He had returned to the island for no other reason than that he secretly dreamed of the old days. The old days filled with parties and fun and conflict and living. In the city he didn't feel alive... he had to go to such extreme measures to even feel anything. Those who get that far typically lose themselves somewhere in the process. Drugs. Alcohol. Sex. He was losing himself and deep inside... he just sort of knew his clock was ticking.

So he had returned. Back to the island he had founded when he was years younger and a world different. Him and Sno had dreamed of having their own pride, their own island, and their own family. Of course this was all shot to hell pretty quick and the island was all Jeremiah had left.

So there he was... walking through the jungle, his dark gaze slicing through the fronds, scoping the area for someone to talk to. His nose noticed before any of his other senses, a scent that was oddly familiar... Peering through the foliage, dark gaze narrowed upon the curvaceous leopard feline. Who was that?

Then it clicked. With a few swift paces, he walked out of the jungle and out onto the sand in front of the kougress. His signature smirk appeared as his dark eyes lit up in pure excitement.

"What the fuck?! Am I dreaming?! VIV?!"

Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/quietdespondency/jer.html
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Even before she saw or heard anything, she sensed it. Of course, she was feline, after all. She narrowed her eyes as the feeling progressed from "I think someone is nearby..." to "I know someone is nearby". Not that she suspected someone was going to pop out from the jungle and slit her neck. No, the island was home to some crazy kougras but no murderous ones... That she knew of, at least. The thought made her slightly uneasy, but not quite so uneasy as the gradual sound of foot steps coming closer, closer, closer...

But when the mysterious stranger finally revealed themself, Viv's uneasiness was replaced by excitement. It wasn't some axe-wielding psycho after all. No, it was someone much better than that. A smile instantly brightened up her face and she bit her pouty, lower lip to keep it from growing too wide. "Dreaming?" She jumped up to her paws. "Of course not." Viv took a step forward, giving him a tight, affectionate squeeze and kiss on the cheek. "Yes, this is definitely Jeremiah." Pulling back, she looked him over brow quirked slightly before smiling yet again. "It's been forever. You have no idea how much I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:16 pm

"Obviously not that much! Come on, that's not going to cut it!"

Unable to erase the excited smirk off his face, he grabbed Viv again and hugged her close. It was sad... but he didn't remember their last meeting or how they had left off. Leaning back, he didn't give Viv a chance to move, as he gave her a kiss on the mouth. Nothing overly lustful, but a little higher on the excitement scale than a kiss on the cheek.

Sitting next to her, he covered his mouth with one paw, "I must look like a fruitcake but I can't stop smiling." Moving his paw, he tried to look serious as he leaned against Viv.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Ever. Thank god your here. This place is full of people half my age... and my son is actually the popular one. What the hell is the world coming to?"
Back to top Go down
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:33 pm

Viv smiled beneath his kiss, but rolled her eyes at the same time. After he released her, she giggled. "Sorry. I didn't want to rile you up too much. I wanted to save that for later." She tossed him an over exaggerated wink before laughing again and giving him another hug. She couldn't help it. It had been so terribly long and she hadn't seen anyone from Anathema in years. And now she was face to face with her favorite. What could be more exciting than that? Viv sat down on the sand next to him, a light smile still flirting across her features. Sure, she couldn't remember the last time she saw him and what kind of terms they left off on. But, honestly, that didn't even matter at the moment.

"Aw, you could never look like a fruitcake." Viv said with a genuine nod. Jeremiah and fruitcake didn't go hand in hand. "A complete idiot, maybe. But fruitcake? Never." She looked over his with a playful grin before resting her head on his shoulder.

"Don't feel too bad about it. I mean, I'm here now. Ancient old Viv to keep you company." She said, frowning slightly. "I'm twenty-five now. Can you believe that?" Wrinkling her nose, Viv continued. "I mean, I know it's not that old. But still. For me, it's like I just hit the big four-oh."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:09 pm

A smirk formed on his dark features as he squeezed Viv around the waist. "Rile me up? Later? Ok I don't think I'm going be thinking about anything else since you just said that." Dark gaze scanned the figure of his companion. She definitely looked as good as he remembered... maybe even better now that he hadn't seen a mature figure on a kougress in a long time. All the girls here were so young compared to him. Faint memories told him that Viv used to have a crush on him... but for the life of him he couldn't remember why nothing ever had come of that.

"Well good. I can handle idiot." Rolling his eyes, he laid down in the sand next to Viv, staring up at the now black sky. Time passed so fast on this island... way too fast. "Twenty five? Give me a break. I'm twenty nine! Almost thirty. I never thought I'd make it past twenty one! Ok, well technically I didn't... but still."

Stretching out on the still-warm sand, he grabbed Viv's tail with one paw, pulling on it teasingly. "How was the city? You have that accent."
Back to top Go down
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:23 pm

"But, see, you being thirty is like me being twenty." She said, pointing to Jeremiah and herself at the respective points during her sentence. "Guys just age better. It's the facts of life. I mean, sure you might go grayer faster. But there's nothing wrong with a little salt and pepper sophistication on a man." She grinned, settling down, against the sand next to Jeremiah. She had always liked them older. Since, well, forever. Her first crush was her dad's best friends when she was ten. Of course, nothing came from that infatuation. But then she moved onto her brothers friends... and that was another story entirely.

"The city was God awful as usual." She stated, matter-of-factly, with a small pout on her face. "And what accent? I do not have an accent." Which is, of course, what everyone says simply because people don't hear their own voices the way others do and just don't notice the little dialectic nuances in their speech. "But. How've you been? Despite all the little girls and your son being the most popular thing on the island?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 pm

He couldn’t really disagree with Viv’s comment… he did like the girls younger than him. Older women were a definite “no” in his book. There was something about the perceived innocence that he enjoyed… ruining it and dragging it through the dirt, specifically. Exactly what he done with Viv. A fond memory, that was.

“Oh, besides Isaiah and the girls? Well…” Jeremiah pondered her question, still playing with her tail absentmindedly.

He didn’t feel the need to mention he had been drinking more… because she knew how he was. Drugs, on the other hand, he didn’t want to mention at all. Only Isaiah knew he even did them. Only Sadie had experienced his reaction to them. He didn’t want Viv knowing his vices, his addiction he had picked up in the city. The girls he had slept with probably wouldn’t have been any interest to her either. Everything he had even done was more suitable for guys conversation, like with Isaiah… who he treated and regarded more like a buddy his own age than a son. Basically, he didn’t want to bother her or anyone with his issues.

“Oh, fine. Fooling around as usual. You know me.” Smirking, he grabbed her wrists and easily pulled her on top of him. “What about you? Find a new Jeremiah in the city?”
Back to top Go down
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:53 pm

She had to admit she was a little surprised when he grabbed her and pulled her on top of him. Not that he hurt her or anything. No, it wasn't like to would take much force to move her; Viv barely weighed a thing compared to Jeremiah. "Well, I'm glad your time on the island has been so.... how should we put this.... productive." She smirked, tapping her nails on his shoulders. "And you know I could never find another you. Impossible." Pause. "Didn't stop me from trying, though." It was tough leaving and going back to the city considering Jeremiah had been one of her closest friends, if not the only, that she had had in a while. Of course she tried to replace that. Nothing was quite as interesting, though. But, who knows, maybe she would have been a happier person had he not introduced her to the world of sex, booze, and rock & roll. Then again, she would probably be living a normal, boring life. And what fun would that be? "So," She started, smirking mischievously. "What exactly is there to do on the island these days?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:02 am

"That depends. There is swimming... tree climbing... exploring... sand castles. Or, there is always the drink hut. I recall you being pretty fun to get drunk with."

Jeremiah raised an eyebrow suggestively, his paws wrapped tightly around her waist, implying he wasn't going to let her get up just yet. "Whatever you want to do. I'm boring. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:14 am

"Mmm." She smiled, close lipped and smugly. "I think I zoned out up until the drink hut part." Viv laughed, thinking of all the time she spent there. Actually, it must have been most of her life on Anathema. Beach during the day, drink hut at night, pass out early in the morning. Yes, that was definitely the life.. "And, yes, I'm a fabulous drunk." She tried to wriggle herself free, from his tight grip around her waist, already musing over what kind of alcohol they might have at the quaint little shack. But, as early stated, she wasn't exactly a psychical match for Jeremiah. "You know, if you're trying to hold my hostage you're making it way too comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:24 pm

"Sorry." Smirking, he let her go and stood up. "I was comfortable too... but if you insist."

Looking into the jungle, he motioned for her to follow, as he padded towards the drink hut. "Now, don't try to keep up with me. It'd take me all day to get drunk and you'd die." He spoke in a teasing tone but he was actually being serious. The half-smirk/half-smile didn't leave his maw as they walked through the jungle. Perhaps more people would show up and it would be like a party... like old times. He was such a nostalgic.

ooc| For anyone else who may be watching this... join too!
Back to top Go down
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:11 pm

"Try to keep up with you?" She quirked a brow, obviously amused. "Please. I'm not here to impress you with how well I can hold my liquor." Just a few shots and she would be pleasantly drunk because, let's be honest, she was a lightweight. Sure, maybe her tolerance went up a bit, but not enough to be on par with the average male. She got to her paws and followed next to him, oddly excited and subdued at the same time. Was that even possible? Well, of course. In the oxymoronic mind of Viv, anything was possible.

ooc: should we open up a new thread in the drink hut or what?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 pm

ooc| Yeah I will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )   ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENTER -> VIVANT ( open to whoever. )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Beachfront-
Jump to: