Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby, will you be my...corona & lime?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crashintomex

Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Empty
PostSubject: Baby, will you be my...corona & lime?   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:58 am

It had been one full week since Sadie had left home, and although she hadn't met anyone other than Isaiah and that badass who had nearly tried to kill her, she was pretty content with how her little "vacation" was going. Her mother hadn't wanted her to go, of course, and after her encounter with Jeremiah, she was sort of beginning to understand why... but other than that, she'd met a nice guy, and she was absolutely loving the scenery, and the atmosphere. The only thing that had been lacking, other than company, was the alcohol.

And so she found herself, on her seventh night there, slipping into the drink hut almost effortlessly, pleased to find it empty. There were a couple of bottles strown rather carelessly on the dirt-laiden, barren floor, but other than that, there was nothing to be found. When she reached the halfway point, she fell forward into a graceful, feline-like stretch and yawned, rising up to stand once again with a flick of her head. Once her black bangs had settled, she stood up onto her hindlegs and began rummaging throughout the cabinets, eagerly grasping a corona in her right fore-paw.

But of course, it wasn't the easy twistable kind, so she found herself lightly hitting the cap against the counter in order for the cap to fall off. After two tries, she finally got it and brought the bottle to her pursed lips, drinking down the beer rather thirstily...as if it was light, like water. After her first beer, however, she realized just how lonely she was and how lame it was to party by yourself. She hoped someone would be stopping by soon...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508818393
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Consciousness slowly seeped into the collapsed kougra, the symphony of the jungle reaching his perking ears. Slowly, he parted his eye lids, blinking as the world came into focus. He couldn't remember where he'd been or what he'd done last night, but the bitter scent on alcohol in the air told him that he'd woken up behind the drink hut. Rolling onto his back with his tail curling behind him, he confirmed his suspiscions, seeing the roof of the infamous little shelter towering over him. An audible sigh escaped his parted lips and after a mental debate of whether or not to get up, he finally climbed to his paws, the movement awkward and threatening a second collapse. Although he'd been careful to stand up slowly, a stabbing ache fell over his head and tied his stomach in knots. Groaning to himself, he shook his bangs out of his face without much success, several stray tendrils remaining strayed over his features. Easing himself forward, he padded carefully towards the enterance of the hut, taking caution so as not to trigger any more aches his hangover had to throw at him. Only feet from the entrance, a familiar scent curled over his nostrils and broke his features in a smile.

"Heyy, you," he greeted as he stepped inside and rested his dark, clouded gaze over Sadie's figure, his whiskers thrust forward in his good mood.

Last edited by Kasey on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chilledrain
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:05 am

She'd been delightfully sipping her corona when a familiar voice had drifted into the hut, and with an abrupt turn of her head she spotted Isaiah at the entrance, her lips parting into an excited smile. Finally, someone had answered her prayers!

"Isaiah!" she breathed, placing her bottle down and bounding over to him. Once she was within a foot of him, she lowered herself down playfully then bounced back up with a youthful grin, wrapping her neck around his own in a feline-like hug. Then she pulled away, lightly nuzzling and brushing her head against his chin and the underside of his head, her smile growing as she looked at him, her yellow eyes bright...burning vivaciosly. Sometimes, her age did show...but she was just SO happy he'd found her.

"Thank god, you came! I seriously thought I was going to resort to partying by myself..." She stuck her tongue out at him and laughed, lightly grasping his face with her right fore-paw and staring at his eyes intently. "You look like you are having a serriouuss hangover," she paused, a smirk appearing on her lips. "But you know what they say..." She glanced over to her corona, then back to him coyly. "The best way to get over a hangover is to drink even more!"
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:22 am

Half suprised by her sizeable excitement to see him, Isaiah fell back a step, only to recover as quickly as he'd reacted and pressed his neck into hers to return the cat-like hug. "It's nice to see you too," he purred in amusment, his grin tugging dangerously at his ivory lips. "Party by yourself? Never," he stated, shaking his head in mock seriousness. "I'm always up for a good time. Just call whenever you're in need of a partner." He was mostly joking, though he doubted he'd pass up a chance to hang out with her... So it was at least partially true. Eyeing her with his peripherals, he raked his gaze over the room briefly before locking eyes with the girl once more. "Yeahh, I'm pretty sure I drank a couple years off my life last night, too bad I don't remember," he muttered in response to the hangover comment, his grin slacking, though still very much alive. His ears perked at her suggestion, a single brow arching in curiosity. He'd never heard that... Of course, it wasn't very often he woke up with a hangover. But he nodded nevertheless, his smile regaining it's generous extent. "Sounds good," he agreed, stepping past her and padding towards the shelves. After quickly scanning their contents, he selected a large bottle of dark beer, uncapping it with his jaws and looking to Sadie. "Cheers," he announced with a smirk, lifting his glass for a moment before tipping it to his pursed lips.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:16 am

With a smile, Sadie had eagerly grasped the corona bottle she'd abandoned upon his arrival and rose it up to his own with a light 'clink', her eyelids fluttering shut as the rim of the bottle met her puckered lips once more. She eagerly drank a sip or two of the alcoholic substance before she opened her eyes once again and smiled at him rather coyly, her yellow eyes narrowing in play. "Now, what had been the occasion?" she purred softly, raising her right eyebrow in question. "There is simply no excuse for you to be 'drinking years off of your life' without helping me drink off some of my own." Her smile faded into a smirk and she flicked some bangs out of her line of vision. "No, but seriously," she said, "never again. Drink hut, you & me, no questions asked. Always." She finished the rest of her beer; two down, however many to go.

"I'm so happy you came," she sighed happily. She truly, genuinely, could not believe he had found her again. "I wasn't so sure I would see you again after I left your house that morning..." A faint smile parted her lips as she recalled the first night they'd spent together; it was a fond memory, and it had started her week off well.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:09 pm

Isaiah downed nearly a third of the alcohol in a single swallow before setting the glass on the floor beside him and running his tongue over his lips. His smirk flickered across his features once more, and he tossed his bangs out of his face before replying, "I was just trying to numb myself a little." It was an honest answer and he rolled his shoulders in a nonchalant shrug. "But I'll remember to invite you along next time I'm thinking about drinking half the liquor supply." He brought the glass to his expecting lips once more and finished off the contents.

"Seriously?" he asked, arching a brow. "Meeting up with me isn't exactly a rare occasion; I'm always wandering around..." His voice faded and he met Sadie's piercing gaze with his own, a mischeivous spark lighting up the navy blue depths. "Plus, with a face like yours, I just couldn't stay away," he joked, offering a playful wink as he shifted his weight absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm

"Oh, Isaiah," she laughed, a smirk parting her feline lips once again as she lightly cupped his chin with her right fore-paw. "You really are something." Then, with a wink in his general direction, she turned around and headed back over to the cabinets, grabbing them each another quantity of their own individual drinks. Grasping one in her mouth, the other in her available paw, she leapt ono the old, tattered couch with ease...her sinewy muscles coiling and uncoiling as she moved. She patted the empty spot next to her with a smile.

"So...what's new? It's been a few days." She opened her bottle, holding his own out for him as her tail twisted and turned beside her casually.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 pm

He watched the girl move, the way her hips swayed as she walked, her toned muscles visible beneath her coat. He didn't bother to tear his gaze away from her frame as she turned back towards him, his half-smirk making it obvious that he'd been enjoying the view. Accepting her invitation, he leaping beside her and landing as easily as he could manage so as not to bounce the sofa too much. He took the bottle without a word of thanks, though he smiled to let her know he appreciated the gesture. Uncapping it between his jaws, he took a sip, allowing the room temperature liquid to slide over his tongue and down his throat before he looked to Sadie with a second shrug. "Not much, really," he answered. He didn't need to tell her about Xen - that would only ruin the mood of the evening. "How about you? I'm assuming you've met a few of the colorful natives by now," he asked, his dark eyes locked into hers, his tail flicking against the floor.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm

"Just one, and he wasn't exactly colorful," she replied quietly as she opened her bottle and sipped it, her attentively perked ears falling back momentarily before standing up tall once again. "I didn't get along with him from the second we met..." Sadie drifted off, her yellow eyes glazing over momentarily in thought as she glanced away, memories of her encounter with Jeremiah clouding her mind. He had threatened her, not once but twice... He'd gotten so close to her... She could still feel his paw tight around her wrist. She pictured his face - it was so troubled, so sinister... and his eyes, they were dark, like endless black holes. As she lifted her gaze to meet Isaiah's again, she noticed a stark similarity, and it sent a chill down her spine. They were just like those guys had been. Similar to Brogan's. It was all so strange.

She took another sip of her selected beverage and offered him a faint, barely noticeable smile. It was the first time she had felt uncomfortable around him since they'd become aqquainted with one another, yet she would not let it show.

"But I still have you," she replied playfully, her yellow eyes regaining their previous glow. "I don't need anybody else to have a good time." Then, her smile became genuine as she pushed any other thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:39 am

Isaiah's smile faded as she mentioned meeting the unfriendly male and an image of Jeremiah's scowling features came to mind instantly. He studied her features as she drifted off, lost in her own thoughts, desperately wishing to know just what she was thinking. Had she really met his father... their father? The thought made him uncomfortable and he brought a forepaw to the back of his head to relieve a nonexistant itch. When she finally met his gaze, he noticed a disconcerted air about her that vanished as quickly as it appeared. Despite her sudden cheeriness, Isaiah remained uneasy. If his suspicions were correct and she had ran into Jeremiah, then it was possible she could have figured out their relations... and if that happened, he doubted nothing less than all hell breaking loose.

Quickly putting up his earlier flirtacious front, he flashed his fangs in a toothy grin. "I'm glad you're satisfied with me as company," he responded, his ears swiveling forward. Tipping his beverage to his lips, he sipped on it idly, not once tearing his gaze from Sadie's. "I can tell you right now," he said after he set the glass on the floor once more, "that I'm most definantly a better companion than whoever you met."
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 pm

She laughed again, and as the laughter spilled forth from her mouth it sounded warm and genuine; all other signs of previous discomfort and uncertainty had left. She figured it was just a strange coincidence; and even if Jeremiah had had some sort of relation to Isaiah, they were nothing alike. Or at least...she hadn't seen that side of Isaiah yet. Deciding to go along with her better judgement and to stop thinking about their similarities, she flicked the bangs out of her eyes and leaned forward, placing a brief kiss upon his cheek, just barely touching the corner of his mouth.

"I most certainly agree," she replied softly, those yellow eyes alluring as she pulled away and finished the rest of her beer. She felt her muscles loosen immediately, and as the skin beneath the fur of her cheeks reddened, she was pleased to feel a happy little buzz. She smiled at him, her tail sweeping across the floor. Then, a question surfaced in her mind, and she posed it aloud...going against everything she had just convinced herself not to do.

"You wouldn't happen to know that sleezeball, would you?" She paused to sigh a sigh of fustration, bringing a paw up to her temple as she creased her forehead in thought. "Damn... I never got his name. But he was pretty big - had to have been part coug, or something along those lines. His fur was a little darker than mine...ruffled...his eyes were so blue they were black...?" She glanced over at him, quirking her brows inquisitively, wondering if he had yet to encounter the aforementioned asshole.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Her light, butterfly-like kiss sent the corners of his mouth into an upward curl, his ears leaning forward slightly. As she withdrew, he brought his glass to his waiting mouth, finishing off the final sips before setting it on the floor beside him. He felt his body gradually warm, as though alcohol was liquid sunshine, and the all too familiar sense of total relaxation fell over his form.

Unfortunately, her words tore at his good mood, snuffing his wide smile instantly. They'd confirmed his suspiscions. He could tell by her ease that she hadn't figured out anything yet, so Isaiah decided that he was safe... for now, at least. Attempting a fake smile that only lasted a moment before it faltered and faded. "I think I know the guy," he admitted, contorting his features to appear more lost in thought than worried. "Does he wear a cuff on one wrist?" Arching a brow, he allowed his gaze to scour her form briefly before meeting her gaze, hoping his question would sound innocent enough.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:47 am

Sadie removed her right fore-paw from her temple and placed it down upon the dirt-laiden floor once again, closing her eyes momentarily just to open them again and nod her head. "You know what, I think he did." She pictured the male again, trying to zero in on his wrist, and surely enough, she remembered seeing a spiked cuff. "It was spiked, if memory serves me right." And then she glanced up at him expectantly, her eyes questioning as she tried to read his facial expressions for any indication of anything strange. But the more she looked at him, the more she realized just how much he looked like Jeremiah. And it was starting to irk her. Maybe she just needed something to drink.

She turned around and grabbed herself another beer, popping the cap and guzzling it down. This was all too strange. Somebody was keeping something.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:40 am

"Oh, okay then, yeah I know who you're talking about." Isaiah tried to play it cool, struggling to keep his expression relaxed and almost amused. His tail twirled on the dusty floor beside him and he pushed his bangs out of his face, his eyes not once tearing from hers. "His name's Jeremiah," he admitted finally, deciding after a moment that it wouldn't hurt for her to know his name. He doubted she'd mention it to her mother, and even if she did, he couldn't imagine why Luna would feel the need to explain to her how he'd fathered Isaiah as well as her. "He can be kind of a dick most of the time, but he's tolerable occasionally." Explaining with a faux half-smirk, he followed suit and snatched down a second bottle of alcohol for himself as well. Uncapping it between his powerful jaws, he sipped on it thoughtfully before he asked, "so... did you two talk?" He couldn't help but ask, for his curiosity had overcome his fear.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 am

"Jeremiah..." She repeated as she popped open her fourth bottle with an alarming grace, her ears falling back upon her head as she drank down a gulp or two. Placing the bottle down, she licked her lips and shrugged her shoulders a minute or two later. "Kind of a dick?" She laughed, shaking her head at him. "Now, if that isn't the understatement of the year." Then, she flashed him an alluring smile and lifted her right fore-paw, gently ruffling the fur on top of his head...much like her mother had the tendancy to do, when she was joking around with her or Brogan. "But yeah, we talked. More like bitched each other out. Like seriously, I'm a pretty laidback girl. I'm like my mother in that sense. But he just thinks he's like God's gift to earth. And I just can't stand guys like that, you know? I don't care how old you are, what you look like, who you've had sex with. Get over yourself." She sighed afterward, but it was a sigh of fustration, but then the skin beneath the fur of her cheeks flushed pink after she realized just how much she'd said. "Oooops," she smiled again, "I kinda rambled on. Sorry about that..." The beer was starting to settle in even more now, and she could feel her soberness slowly slipping away from her. She grabbed his face with her paws gently and tilted her head. "You kinda look like him actually.. like the more I look at you, the more I see the similarities. You guys wouldn't happen to be related, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Isaiah's smile inched further across his face, his jaws parting to offer a small laugh as she spoke. Damn, she was cute, he thought to himself, leaning his ears to the sides and unknowingly giving himself a comical appearance. Still, his worry of her discovering his secret played in his dark eyes, despite his best attempts to hide it behind a toothy grin. The fact that the two had fought eased his fear somewhat, but not enough to untie his knotted stomach. Her playful ruffle of his headfur took his mind off of the matters that plagued his mind, though. Luna used to do that, he remembered with a soft, barely audible sigh. At least Sadie hadn't given him a silly nickname.

"It's no problem; I'm a good listener," he assured her with a slight nod, his dark eyes flicking from her alluring gaze, to her lips, then collar bone before meeting her amber pools once more. Her following question snuffed his grin, the warmth of her paws on his face aiding the blush that had begun to bloom beneath his grey cheeks. His explainations of his family the other day had been vague enough to leave her in the dark... But it took a little bit of effort to come up with an ambiguous-yet-true answer this time.

"I guess you could say that," he replied thoughtfully, looking to the ceiling as if for answers. "I mean," he looked back to Sadie with a faux smile, "I sort of see him as a paternal figure now, since my father was never around when I was growing up... Deadbeat dad, you know?" He hoped his answer would give her the idea that Jeremiah was a step father of sorts, and he examined her features for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:05 pm

"Right..." she replied quietly with a faint, barely noticeable smile, her yellow eyes studying his own. But just as she was about to fall into the abyss of his gaze, she let go of his face and tore away her eyes, burrying her head momentarily into the crook of his neck... her breath hot on his collar bone. "I get what you mean," she added softly, her voice barely above a whisper as she pulled away and looked at him once again, her tail brushing the floor absentmindedly. Sadie had never had a paternal figure in her life either, considering they had had the same "deadbeat dad". But she had had a couple of stragglers here and there who tried to uphold the father title, yet to no avail. Luna never kept them around long enough. With a sigh, she shrugged her shoulders, her lips parting into a defeated smile once again. "But what can you do, you know? They're all a bunch of assholes. If it wasn't for you and my brother, I'd have no hope left for the male race in its entirety." And then, she smirked - her lips curving just like Luna's, a light laugh cracking the silence that had bestowed them in the tiny hut. "Whatever. It's a shame you have to even be associated with that guy." And still, Sadie was left in the dark, wondering just who Jeremiah was...
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:22 pm

The feel of her hot breath against his collar bone brought a warm, genuine smile to his white lips, his earlier forced grin vanishing entirely. He brought up a large paw and rested it between her shoulder blades, curling her fur around his claws absent mindedly. As she pulled away, he met her peircing gaze with his own, leaning his head slightly and allowing his long, angled bangs to fall across his features. "Well, I'm glad you havn't lost hope just yet," he replied with an amused chuckle. "Not all guys are awful... just the majority of us are." A smirk replaced his smile and he curled his plush tail around his paws, flicking up the layer of dust that had settled.

Isaiah shifted his weight to find a more comfortable position, tossing the stray tendrils of fur from his face before addressing her latter comment. "I don't think he's really such a horrible guy, once you get to know him," he offered, shrugging casually. He was suprised, though, to find himself defending Jeremiah, considering it was a rare phenomenon when he and his father got along. More often than not, Jeremiah was accusing him and tearing him from the pedestal he'd built for himself. Nevertheless, Isaiah felt like he needed to improve Sadies impression of the older cat. He had no idea that she'd nearly been hurt, even raped by their shared father. Had he known this, he would have felt the need to rub Jeremiah's name in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:36 pm

"I wouldn't even waste a minute of my time trying to get to know him," she replied instantly, a certain edge evident in her tone of voice. It was more than obvious now that Sadie had had more than just an unpleasant encounter with Jeremiah, and yet she refrained from letting Isaiah in on it... There was no way she could ever tell him, especially not if Jeremiah was related to him. Sadie felt strongly about the few relations she did have, such as the one with her mother and brother, and she knew how protective she would be if someone ever tried to demean them in any way. Although Isaiah claimed not to have a direct blood relation to Jeremiah, he obviously cared enough about the asshole to defend him.

Sadie, however, remained unimpressed.

"So anyway..." she stated suddenly, her yellow eyes burning with a sudden feverishness as she studied his face in the darkness. Slits of moonlight filtered in through the palm fronds that covered the sole window of the hut, and she moved in closer to him, allowing her tiny body to brush against his chest...the spine of her back sliding against his chin as she moved past, her tail curling up to touch his face before she turned around to face him...a quiet purr emerging from within the depths of her chest. She'd had enough of the awkward conversation...and the alcohol had taken its full effect; she just wanted to live in the moment. But even Sadie was surprised by her own outgoingness.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Isaiah could sense that something powerful had happened between Sadie and Jeremiah, enough to lable his father as the bad guy permanently in her mind. He didn't verbally press the subject, though his curiosity was mounting. He wouldn't have been suprised to hear that Jeremiah had hurt her somehow, but the lack of cuts or bruises adorning her frame put that suspicion to rest. His desire to know just what had taken place between the two cats was bluntly pushed to the back of his mind when his companion proceeded to brush her form against his chest with an air of mischeif. Lifting his thick tail and intertwining it with hers as she passed, he locked his dark gaze onto her features for some hint as to what she was in the mood for. He didn't want to give a false start and scare her away.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:31 pm

As she turned around to face him once again, she nuzzled her face against his neck and slowly lifted her head up to the side of his face, allowing her lips to linger there gently as she placed light kisses toward his mouth... Once she felt the corner of his lips touching hers, she narrowed her eyes flirtaciously, her yellow eyes posing the question if it was okay to continue. Without waiting for an answer, she casually sat down, a coy smile lighting up her features.

"So tell me, Isaiah," she stated smoothly, flicking a stray tendril of fur out of her eyes, "Just how many girls do you have wrapped around your finger here...on the island?" Her tone of voice implied that she had hidden intentions, but at the same time, it seemed like she knew there was more to him than she'd encountered. Hell, the first time they'd met they'd made out...she obviously knew that it wasn't just her who he was like that with. She wondered if he'd ever been in a real relationship before, let alone if he was currently involved in one now.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:42 pm

Isaiah tilted his head as she placed butterfly kisses along his jawline, his eyes redirecting themselves to the wall behind them. Xen's face flashed briefly across his minds eye and he felt his stomach sink as he looked back to Sadie, running his gaze up and down her frame. Tossing a stray hair from his face, he narrowed his navy blue pools, taking in her features almost hungrilly. His conscious was plagued with both guilt and longing... "You'd be suprised," he answered vaguely, not letting on whether she was the only one or if he had his choice of any kougress on the island. He'd let her guess. Again, he pictured Xen, her beautiful smile, the feel of her body pressed against his, but he didn't let his doubts surface. His expression remained dark yet playful, almost elfish. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:53 pm

"Oh, I don't know..." she replied softly, allowing a single claw to trace circles around and around in the depths of the fur on his back...paying close attention to the nerve endings in his spine. She stroked his back up...then down...then up again. Her smile grew, if only a centimeter, and she tilted her head like an inquisitive cub, leaning her mouth in toward his ear. "You just play the part so well..." she whispered, allowing her teeth to gently nibble on the skin there, her body arching fluidly. Then, she began to pace around him, sizing him up with lavish. "It's just hard to tell if you're attached. I wouldn't want to make you make any mistakes...you know?" Then, her yellow eyes burned as they caught a sliver of the filtered moonlight...her breathing quiet. "I wouldn't want to make any mistakes, either." She stared at him, her voice low and seducing as she murmured, "But I'm just so damn attracted to you. It's the strangest thing."
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:54 pm

He felt a shudder run down his spine at her touch, the scent of his partial arousal lingering in the air around him. Watching Sadie with a coquettish expression as she circled him, he took in the moment while thinking back to their first encounter... Had she been this forward? He couldn't remember for sure, but he didn't think so. Last time she'd been more cuddly. What had caused the change? he thought to himself, flicking his ears as the tropical birds called out beyond the huts' ceiling. Whatever it was, he welcomed its' effect. Unfortunatly, her words only furthered his guilt and he averted his gaze to some distant unseen object. He'd made a promise, and he'd be damned if he was going to break it at the first oppurtunity... but Sadie's sweet, feminine scent was overpowering and his instincts told him to forget about Xen for the time being.

Upon her latter comment, Isaiah met her features once more. "I can't blame you," he purred, his wink making his joke apparent. Lifting a paw, he raked his claws through the fur that covered shoulders, not once tearing his gaze from Sadie's. Her amber pools taunted him; so similar to those that belonged the kougress who had fallen for his father instead of him. A week ago, he would have given anything to pull her into a passionate kiss again, among other things, but he couldn't shake Xen's face from his memory. With a reluctant sigh, he pulled his ivory forepaw from her chest, resting it beside the other with a small grimace. He hoped she wouldn't slap him for this... "In all honesty, Sadie," he began, pulling an appologetic-but-stern expression, "I am involved with someone..." Lord, giving into his guilt had to be the hardest thing he'd ever done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, will you be my...corona & lime?   Baby, will you be my...corona & lime? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, will you be my...corona & lime?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Drink hut-
Jump to: