Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hophni & Alex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Admin

Hophni & Alex Empty
PostSubject: Hophni & Alex   Hophni & Alex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:27 pm

The scorching sun was finally setting on the island.

Deep in the jungle the canopies were shutting out every last piece of sunlight, the unbearable humidity slowly escaping through the thick fronds.

"Wo sind wir?"

Deep male voices could be heard speaking near a tiny stream that ran through the middle of Anathema.
There appeared to be two feline figures lounging in various positions on the foliage, masked mostly by the shadows of the canopy.

One of the males was sitting rigidly near a tree, his black eyes staring at the other before him. He was a large cougar, his plush fur a dark brown in color. Eyes were ringed a black, and he was the one who appeared to be speaking a foreign tongue.
Lounging on the tree branch a few feet in the air was another feline... one that appeared to probably be half-kougra and half-cougar. His fur was a deep indigo in color with no stripes, just a few half moon markings near his paws. His eyes were startling as they often would switch to bright silver for no apparent reason at all.

They were an odd looking pair, out of place on an island such as this. At the cougar's question, the indigo male merely smiled... something that much more closely resembled a devilish smirk.

"Anathema."

ooc| Two kougras (Hophni & Alex) I used to roleplay a lot a few years ago. Since their profiles aren't updated the only information about them is they are mentioned a few times on Jeremiah's website... a few incidents I roleplayed I think I put in his story. Alex has a twin I was going to roleplay too except I can't find the account he is on for the life of me... and forgot his whole name. Oops. I haven't roleplayed them in a long time because most people nowadays don't like to RP violence and/or magical stuff... but I figured why not. And everyone who knows the stories about them pretty much quit forever ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/quietdespondency/jer.html
Kasey

Kasey

Hophni & Alex Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah   Hophni & Alex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 pm

The young alphas’ lithe frame moved idly along the shoreline, his skull lowered as if he were stalking some unseen creature. Each paw step was placed with caution so as to avoid the tiny waves as they rolled ashore, only to pull back and leave a dark stain in their wake. The evening had yet to bring relief from the thick, humid air, and left the wild cat panting silently with his thick, grey coat clinging to his skin. It was obvious his build was not meant for this climate. His thick, lengthy tail hovered only inches from the ground behind him, the tip flicking occasionally as he walked. Deep pools of navy blue were set on the terrain before him, though their clouded hue proved that his mind far from the situation. His head was reeling with the information he’d received only hours ago, providing tiny clips of imagined scenarios of Jeremiah and his brother - Hophini, the kougress had called him - tearing through forests and slaughtering the inhabitants. Such gruesome images would have sickened any other cat, but it only brought a thoughtful frown to Isaiah’s features. He’d been intrigued by the stories he’d heard, and longed to learn the powers his bloodline apparently offered. The lust had only grown stronger when Rise had described the sort of magic his father could do or, at least, used to do.

While lost in thought, Isaiah’s senses were dulled. If it hadn’t been for his wandering mind, he would have scented the very faint traces of aroma the new cats’ offered. Unfortunately, he was too enthralled with the pictures his imagination was working up to have noticed anything other than the grainy feel of sand beneath his toes.

ooc. Hope you don't mind me joining this one, as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chilledrain
Ashley
Admin

Hophni & Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hophni & Alex   Hophni & Alex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 pm

"Hören Sie."

The dark brown cougar spoke abruptly, his voice thick with a german accent. His tone was harsh, then again, the language itself was. Ears perked at the noise of the unidentified feline, as he swiftly lept into a tree and off of the forest floor.
At the sound of the approaching visitor, Hophni closed his eyes, and seemed to almost fade... his indigo fur faded into the thick damp air, a misty indigo fog replacing the location where he just was. The fog rose above into the canopy, fading into the black of the night sky.

Looking down from the branches of the tall tree, Alex narrowed his coal-ringed eyes upon Isaiah. Instantly, he sized up the male and formed a conclusion on what kind of opponent he would be. However, the male didn't appear to be who he was looking for... or the kind of target Alex craved. Instead, he merely peered down at him motionless from the thick branch above, his hollow eyes following him wherever he moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/quietdespondency/jer.html
Kasey

Kasey

Hophni & Alex Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah   Hophni & Alex Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Isaiah came to an abrupt stop, his ears swiveling atop his head. He'd been washed over by a sudden, eerie sensation that he was being watched. Glancing over his shoulder, he scanned the terrain he'd already covered briefly, then turned to examine the stretch of beach before him. As far as he could tell, he was the only one on the beach this evening. Tilting his muzzle skyward, he tasted the night air, picking out each individual odor. The salty tang of the sea dominated the palet, and the sticky, earthy scent of the jungle came second. After a moment, he came to the conclusion that there was, in fact, an unidentified cat lurking somewhere nearby, most likely in the jungle. Glancing towards the shrubs and palms that lined the entrance to the island's heart, he narrowed his darkening eyes, trying to pick out a pair of eyes lurking in the depths. When none came to view, he frowned and began cautiously in the general direction the stranger, whoever they were, pausing several yards away.

"Show yourself," he called out, his whiskers thrust forward in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chilledrain
Sponsored content

Hophni & Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hophni & Alex   Hophni & Alex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hophni & Alex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Beachfront-
Jump to: