Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me burro esta muerto.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasey

Kasey

Me burro esta muerto. Empty
PostSubject: Me burro esta muerto.   Me burro esta muerto. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:58 pm

The young grey feline could be seen silhouetted against the fading sunset. Thick, grey fur covered his slim, though well-built figure, providing a sweltering, sauna-like body suit. It was obvious the coat was meant for a arctic dwelling kougra. His ivory lips parted in a yawn, brought about not from exhaustion, but boredom. As far as he'd seen, no one had been up and about all morning. Normally, he'd have welcomed the relaxing silence, but today was different. He had woken up in a very social mood with no one to share it with. With a luxurious stretch, he sprawled out in the pillowy sand, though frowned at the sensation. The miniscule grains found their way through his thick coat and nestled themselves against his skin, much to his discomfort. With a soft groan, the cat sat up, outstretching his left hind leg and bringing it to his neck to scratch the sand loose. After a few failed attempts, he gave up and fell back against the sand once more, ignoring the irritating itch.

ooc. Re-useddd because I'm lazy. =)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chilledrain

Me burro esta muerto.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Beachfront-
Jump to: