Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luthien returns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasey

Kasey

Luthien returns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

In any other situation, he would have been annoyed at their good natured banter but in his current state of mind, Isaiah only laughed. "Nooo," he sighed in mock exhaustion, rolling off of his cot in a somewhat comical fashion. "I mean stuff like..." His voice faded as he made his way to the dresser, pulling open the bottom drawer and fishing through its contents for the substance in question. Within seconds he pulled out a small, clear bag. Its cargo resembled dried grass. "This," he said finally, finishing his sentence and studying Luthiens expression for her reaction.

While Isaiah was well aware that it was a bad idea to smoke and drink at the same time, the alcohol had inhibited his common sense. The only thing on his mind right now was the promise of a good time.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chilledrain
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 am

She gave the green contents of the bag a scrutinizing stare, her happy voice falling silent for a moment. Outwardly it might look like the female was reacting badly to the arrival of the earthy drug. But inwardly she was questioning how much Isaiah thought of her as a nice innocent kougress. She might have been once upon a time, but that version of Luthien was long lost. This male had much to learn about her it seemed, and she felt the same about him. During their walk to his place many questions popped into her head, which really couldn't be answered with a bucket of alcohol muffling any speech. Her serious expression melted into a sweet smile, her eyes bright and excited as she locked her gaze on Isaiah's. A paw playfully poking his body, "why didn't anyone tell me you were such a cool kougra?" She purred, thinking it was a great idea in her drunken state to move in closer to him to show her approval.

Luthien was probably in the way, knowing that Isaiah must have had some way of smoking it. Her green eyes flicked about the room as her body felt Isaiah's warmth, seeing nothing familiar. She was so used to smoking from large hookahs at the shisha bars in the lost desert. And within a moment she was almost positive Isaiah didn't own one.

Last edited by Fear the Rabbit on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Noticing the sudden contortion of her expression, Isaiah's brows lowered in turn. Was her true, goody nature coming to the surface? Irritation was slowly starting to swell within the cat, but her smile tamed the emotion just as quickly as it had began. Perhaps she had just not expected him to be interested in this sort of entertainment, which could have been the root of her earlier reation. His dark gaze met Luthiens, a wily smirk coiling across his features, her words putting his fears to rest. She was definitely proving to be more and more intriguing every minute. Instead of responding verbally to her comment, he winked and reached past her, into the drawer again. Beside where he'd stored his stash, he kept a red, translucent lighter and a glass pipe. Retrieving the materials, Isaiah set them on the floor beside where he'd layed the baggy. "Sorry, I've only got one pipe," he explained, offering an appologetic shrug before snatching up the baggy and pulling out a small ammount of its load. Placing the grass into the bowl of the pipe, he held it out to Luthien in one paw, the lighter in the other. "Ladies first," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 am

Luthien's eyes narrowed at the interesting piece of glass, swearing mentally that she had never seen anything like that before. "Its so tiny!" She exclaimed without thinking with a soft giggle as she examined it closer. She could smell the aroma off the grass with a sniff, and she could tell that the opposite end kind of resembled the tip of a hookah pipe. It seemed like such a strange way to smoke, but she could see the convenience of it. Being small meant easy to store, maybe easy to bring along with as well. Well she was sure about how it worked by looking at it, for the most part. She took the pipe from Isaiah with a grin, "thanks," she breathed sweetly holding it to the lips of her maw.

It was a bit of a task to balance herself to lift the other paw to take the lighter to mirror Isaiah's pose. But she held fast and was proud she could do so in such a sloshed state, she grinned because of this, trying to fight it down in time to work the strange glass pipe. Luthien took a few tries to get the lighter to start, then she held it to the grass and inhaled. She held the smoke in her chest as she passed the pipe and lighter back to Isaiah, falling back onto all fours to paw towards the other side of the room, coughing and hacking the smoke out. It was more dry than she thought, and it burned her throat a bit. She grabbed Isaiah's vodka since it was the closest thing and downed a gulp to wet her throat. "Eeee," she reacted, trying to compose herself a bit better, "I've never smoked like that before."
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:16 am

Isaiah laughed at her reaction, taking the pipe and lighter from her as she recovered. "Yeah," he muttered as he struggled with the lighter, "a lot of cats in the city prefer to use bongs and waterpipes, but this just seemed more convenient at the time..." Finally achieving a spark, he held the flame to the bowl, pausing for the weed to light up momentarily before he set the lighter down in inhaled. It was sweet and hot, and he relished the faint burning that he now felt in his throat and lungs. Holding the smoke in, he handed the materials back to the girl, though he wasn't sure if she was quite ready for a second hit. He'd assumed this was probably only her second or third time experimenting with the drug, unaware of her past in the desert, and he was well aware that it took some getting used to the first time. The smoke in his lungs was staring to sear, so he let it out through his moouth in a tight stream, watching the tendrils curl up towards the ceiling before spanning througout the room.
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:16 am

Luthien took the pipe and lighter, balanced on her haunches once again with the aid of her tail, and lit the bud again before inhaling. She was a little more cautious this time and after holding it within her lungs for a while exhaled the puff of smoke out in a perfect ring which floated up into a faded cloud above them. "I think I have the hang of this now, I'm used to smoking from a hookah usually. Which is a little simpler than this, but much much larger." She passed the pipe and lighter back to Isaiah with a grin, curious if smoking it this way brought on the affects any sooner. It sure made her throat feel dry, a feeling she hoped would pass.

The not so graceful feline pawed over to the males cot and stretched across it, her tail drifting from one side to the other across the beds surface. "With a hookah, it is lit and you simply grab one of the many pipes and smoke at your leisure," she explained, rolling on her back to try and demonstrate with her paws and an invisible hookah. She stared over at Isaiah to see if he understood anything she was saying, wondering what sort of things were going through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:35 am

He lit the pipe and took in the smoke as she spoke, trying to imagine the tool she was speaking of. He had probably seen one during one of his trips to the city, considering he'd tried to visit to nearly every smokeshop in the area, but he couldn't bring an image to mind. Instead of insisting on her explaining it further, he shrugged and handed the pipe and lighter back to her while trying to imitate her smoke ring -- and failing sorely. The fumes merely twirled out from between his lips in what could only be described as the very opposite of a ring. Isaiah stared at the smoke for a moment, chuckling softly to himself. He could feel the effects of the pot beginning to take effect after just two hits. It wasn't the most potent stuff he'd had, but it certainly wasn't bad. His chuckle grew to a hearty laugh, his eyes watering in the corners. Struggling to calm himself, he wiped away the moisture and fell forward in a luxurious stretch, looking up at Luthien in a cublike fashion. "So you're not new to this kind of thing?" He asked, leaning his head as if to prove his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:47 am

Luthien was feeling quite good, which was exactly what she wanted to feel. Any worries she had during her travels back to the island where fainter than a pin head, and there was nothing around her to bring up any unpleasant thoughts. She rolled onto her side and moved her tail within reach of her paws, choosing to take a few pieces of the thatched wall from the metal coil while Isaiah did his thing. She licked the fur down a little before moving to take the pipe again and inhale another lung full of hot infectious smoke. She exhaled simply, distracted by her companion's loud laughter, she couldn't help but join in, she was feeling a happy mix of high and drunk in one. Luthien placed his materials down on the cot for him to take if he wanted another hit.

"Nope, I'm not a virgin in this department," she answered in her sweet lyrical way, hugging her tail to her chest with her forelegs, "do I look particularly sweet and innocent to you? Or do you treat all females this way?"
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:03 am

He retrieved the pipe and inhaled once more, savoring the burn of the smoke slightly longer than prior in hopes of speeding up the effects. Exhaling slowly, he set the pipe down for now. He didn't want to get too plastered tonight... He still needed some barrier between a relaxed evening and a salatious one.

"Actually, yeah," he admitted, laughing one more despite the fact that he really didn't find anything amusing at the moment. "I thought you were going to turn out to be one of those priggish girls. I didn't expect you to be... well, chill." Isaiah laughed again, rolling his shoulders in a casual shrug. "You're not like a lot of the kougresses on this island. I like it."
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:16 am

Luthien tried to think back to her time on the island a few years back. To remember all those furry faces and names. The faces were much easier to pull up, but the names were more distant, like Isaiah's had been. She couldn't remember if any of the other females she met were frigid like he mentioned. She supposed it wasn't a big deal, and let the thoughts go with an entertained giggle. "I'm feeling very chill right about now, all I want right now is to have fun," her emerald gaze locked onto Isaiah's, "you look like you needed a night like tonight too." her eyes brightened as her smile widened deviously at him, "how stressful is being an alpha on you? Mr. Alpha?" She asked with an amused giggle. Part of her wondered darker thoughts, thoughts of activities that a couple could do alone and uninterrupted. It might have been the drugs talking, it might have been the strong need to just cut loose with someone new.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 am

From his stretch, Isaiah rolled onto his side, looking from Luthein to the dustbunnies that had gathered beneath his cot, and back to the girl. "Oh, definitely," he answered her comment on his need of such an evening, failing to mention he'd spent the last three nights much similar to this. He did enjoy the female company, though.

Lifting a large paw and resting it on his chest, he twirled a tendril of the knotted grey fur, tittering at the idea of stress caused by his position. "Oh yeah, loads of stress," he responded, his tone oozing with playful sarcasm. "You know, I've gotta run around this big, deserted island, making sure the liquor doesn't run out... or trying to wake up before noon... It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it." He laughed, now running his claws through his chestfur, struggling to unknot the clumps. "But it's got its perks, you know." He rolled onto his back, locking eyes with Luthien, his grin widening. "I can get any girl I want. It's the title, really. They just fall over each other trying to get The Alpha into bed." It was obviously a joke, but part of him wished it wasn't. He had never been able to gain the sort of magnetic attraction his father had, despite his attempts. It was frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 am

"Oh wooow," Luthien replied with much fake awe, "sounds very complicated. I'm so very impressed." She chuckled opting to remove a few more debris from her bushy tail. Her eyes drifted upwards to the ceiling, her nose inhaling the various scents in the room, mainly that lingering smell of weed as well as Isaiah's musk. Her tail flicked idly out of her paws reach, her body rolling so she was laying on her back once more. She listened to him go on about getting any girl he wanted and laughed. She could picture it in her mind, so many sex crazed female kougras clawing over eachother just to get to the oh so mighty and handsome alpha. It seemed ridiculous as a picture, especially when stoned and drunk like she was.

"What kind of girls do you want?" Luthien asked looking in the general area she figured he must've been laying. It was difficult to see him from the angle she was currently in, so she rolled back onto her side to let her green sprialled eyes to look down at him.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:58 am

He remained silent for a moment, groping the floor beside him in search of his partially-empty vodka bottle. His paw found its neck after a short while of questing and he brought it to his lips, taking in a mouthful of the burning liquid before setting it down and returning his paws to his chest. "Pretty girls," he answered, his gaze now drifting towards the thatched ceiling. "Real girls, not those bitchy fake ones... Fun girls." He realized he could have answered her question in a much more poetic fashion, but in his drunken, stoned state, he could hardly bring himself to put intelligent sentences together. "What about you? What kind of guys are you into?"
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:15 am

Once again, Luthien allowed her eyes to drift along the ceiling. Picking out the lines that formed different shapes and symbols there. It was an amusing little game she created on the spot and was easy to keep doing, even when listening to Isaiah speak his opinion on the matter of girls. She nodded in agreement with him, though he couldn't very well see her do this action. She had run into her fair share of bitchy kougras, it was a wonder how anyone could handle them when their claws were out.

It was Luthien's turn to contemplate silently when the question was turned on her, she considered for a moment, choosing to say the first things that sounded good in her head. "I like strong, fun loving guys. Ones who drink well and act cool under pressure. I like guys who like me," she listed off, her shoulders rolling as she made a comfy spot for herself on the cot. Her answer would have surely been more thought out if the kougress could think straight. Everything seemed to be running off simple impulses.

"By the way," she added in a curious tone, "is there a reason you're lying on the floor? I think your bed thing has a lot of room," she laughed in a not so subtle way of inviting him to join her.

OOC: I'm going to bed for now. Soooo tired. Good night Smile
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 am

Isaiah nodded in agreement, pawing at a small particle of dust as it floated by... or maybe it was just his imagination. "Yeah, ditto on the 'liking me' thing. I don't like girls who don't like me," he added as though it weren't an obvious statement.

His ears perked at her invitation and he sat up, studying her features for a moment before he grinned and climbed in a very uncoordinated manner. Once he'd regained his balance, he flopped onto his back beside her, keeping his head turned to face her, his heavy lids sheilding two thirds of the navy blue irises. The cot was just slightly larger than a twin sized bed, which left Isaiah to press closer to Luthien so as not to hang off the side. Noticing the limited space between the two, he propped his head up in his fist, offering a playful wink. "So, Luthien," he purred, his whiskers thrust forward, "you come here often?" It was a terrible attempt at humor, but he didn't seem to notice, proceeding to laugh at his own joke.

ooc. Goodnight. (:
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Luthien took advantage of the situation, allowing her tail to drape across her body to rest partially on his flank. She used the paw (that wasn't stuck under her body as she layed on her side) to give Isaiah's chest fur a stroke. It felt so interesting and new under the pads of her paw, she even took to gently running her claws down his chest. She managed to find the humor in his cheezy line and laughed with him, looking up into his gaze. The female could very easily smell the alcohol and grass off his breath and was sure her own breath was similar. She was grinning sweetly, "I'm feeling very glad that I came back. I'm having so much fun," she laughed in a purr, her ears folding back a little bit. Without any more warning she leaned forward to cross the short distance to plant a soft kiss on Isaiah's nose, before pulling back and smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Smiling at the feel of her talons combing through his fur, Isaiah felt his ears lower to the side without his consent. "I'm glad you came back as well," he murmured, a crooked half-smile slowly forming, his dark, now nearly black gaze roving from her face, across her feminine build. Maybe Luthien was the first of many natives to return, he thought hopefully to himself as he met her eyes once more. With any luck, his old friends would catch wind of the slow revival of anathema and start to trickle back onto the island.

Her dainty kiss against his dry nose shook him from his thoughts and his jaws parted in surprise. She had caught him off guard. Despite his nearly non-existent inhibitions, Isaiah hadn't expected any sort of libidinous activites to take place, even though it had only been a peck. Quickly clearing his dazed expression, he grinned, his brows lowering in mock dissapointment. "What was that?" He accused, his tone elvish. "Do you really call that a kiss, or was that just a warm up?"
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:50 pm

She smiled at his comment, glad that the only other person she had met on the island so far liked her presence there. It would work out in her plan to protect herself, as least she instantly thought so, assuming the worst would happen. Maybe he would help protect her, but that was a conversation for when she could think clearly. For now, it was just nice to lay back, allow her senses to wander happily about her frame, and enjoy Isaiah's company. A simple moment she could appreciate and enjoy. Her paw stopped combing, and just stayed in one place against the males chest, her eyes studying his dissapointed expression.

"Was that your nose?" She asked with a laugh, her brows lowering in an apologetic fashion, "I meant to kiss your mouth. Here, let me try again." A purr rose in her chest as she leaned forward again, brushing her lips against his mouth, inhaling his sweet alcoholic breath in, before kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:45 am

He tilted his head as he returned the kiss, his own purrs roaring to life in his chest, the muffled drone vibrating against his throat as he grinned into the kiss. He laughed silently to himself, pulling back a moment to mutter, "Now that's how you kiss," before leaning into her once more. Taking the more dominant role, he intensified the passion by parting his jaws and allowing his tongue to slip past his lips and run over hers only slightly, deepening the kiss.

Meanwhile, his single free paw had found its way to her midriff, his claws unsheathing against her skin just enough for her to take notice, but not enough to leave a mark. He trailed his talons along her side, his tail curling up to brush against hers.

Last edited by Kasey on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Her eyelids closed, welcoming him happily as she melted under his touch. She gently nipped at Isaiah's bottom lip, returning the passionate kiss with a longing one of her own. She lost herself in the ecstasy of it all, and was eager for all she could get. The feeling of his claws trailing across her body sparked a smile and a soft laugh before she continued giving Isaiah long deep kisses. Her paw ran up his furry chest to his shoulder, extending her claws as she delicately combed back towards the nape of his neck. Everything felt so wonderful, even feeling his tail felt tantalizing. Her tail moved into his in reaction, she pulled back to open her eyes and smile widely, "if this is the game you meant. I think I'm going to win," she purred.

Luthien pushed herself up so that her forelegs supported her weight. She positioned herself to lean over top of him, her mouth sweetly biting a spot on his neck. After a tender kiss on the spot, her tongue licked his fur down, trailing up to his ear, where she nibbled playfully. He'd clearly hear the excited purring from her chest though her quick breaths.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm

He tilted his head back to allow her further access, pulling his lips back over his yellowing fangs to utter a soft, carnal growl. The way she had positioned herself allowed him to free the paw that had been trapped beneath his side, and he reached with both forelegs to rest his paws on her hip bones.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, sweetie," he purred, arching his neck to avoid her pleasant nips beneath his ear, "but I never lose this game." At that he forcefully shifted her onto her back and rested his paws on either side of her shoulders, pulling his weight up to hover over her. Leaning forward, he imitated her playful nibbles, leaving a trail of gentle bites from the angle of her jaw down the length of her neck and placing a tender kiss against her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:25 am

“Oh,” she muttered in pleasant surprise, her cheek nuzzling his when it was still within reach, “I do love a challenge.” She nipped at the air playfully, her purr happily rumbling in her chest along with the increasing rhythm of her beating heart. Her slender frame shuddered under his nibbles and kisses, positively loving every moment of it. The starry cat placed her paws on his shoulders, raking her claws through his tousled pelt, still fascinated by the feel against her pads. Her claws might have touched his hide, she wasn’t too sure how thick his fur was set.

One mistake that Luthien tried to take advantage of was the fact she wasn’t pinned down. Her talons retracted as she tried to force her way back on top. She managed to get a bit of leverage to at least push the male back on his side. Her lips meeting his mouth again in a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 pm

His kisses and nibbles slowed as he paused to enjoy the mild stabbing sensation of her claws against his skin. Feeling her limbs shift beneath him, Isaiah anticipated her stuggles, though he hadn't expected her to really fight back and her strength took him by suprise. Giving in and collapsing onto his side, he laughed, purrs of enjoyment ringing out from within his chest. "You're just not going to bow out gracefully, are you?" He chided humorously, meeting her lips without protest. He tilted his head so as to allow their muzzles to fit together more easily while occasionally lightly sucking on her lower lip.

Determined not to allow her to get the upperhand, Isaiah ran his paws along the contours of her lithe figure before crossing them over his own body and onto the sheets below him. Supporting his weight on his forearms, he pushed himself up onto his knees. The maneuver forced Luthiens body up as well, her frame balanced against his chest. He her carefully pressed her against the wall at the side of his cot, cornering her there with one paw on the wall beside her head and the other resting on the curve of her neck. A smug grin curled over his features before he met her lips once more, boldly increasing the sensuality of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Fear the Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:17 am

She leaned into his kiss, having little space to move in. Her paws slid around his chest, holding him in a tight embrace. Luthien licked along his jawline before nuzzling her cheek across his to rest for a moment on Isaiah's shoulder. "If I just let you win this wouldn't be as much fun, mujan," she muttered into his ear before nipping it, saying a word in her native tongue for the first time that evening. Luthien wouldn't let herself get carried away with it, she just enjoyed the way the word rolled off her tongue, especially with the aid of the 'party favors'.

Earlier she had noted his reaction to her claws, and took to testing this again, running them across the form around his spine. Her lips took to kissing trails up his throat back to his mouth, kissing him tenderly. The starry cat pulled her head back against the wall, which wasn't much room. Her mouth pulled back in that sweet smile of hers, her brows raised in question, "how is the winner decided in this game anyways?" She asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:19 pm

ooc. Sorry about the delay, I just got back from vacation. (:

ic. The paw that had been resting on her neck now glided along her collar bone and shoulder, his claws leaving shallow trails in her fur. He inched his frame closer to hers, minimizing the already-meager space between the two felines."Mujan?" He repeated, arching a brow as he leaned back to take in her features, his lips splitting in an animated grin. "Is that your "all bed" language or whatever?" The combined effects of the alcohol and drugs had diminished his integrity (what little he had to begin with), and as he spoke, he paid no mind to the fact that he could very easily have insulted her culture or religion in that single sentence.

Before Luthien could answer, Isaiah lost interest as she proceeded to run her claws along his spine. A shiver of pleasure seized his frame momentarily, his head tilting back while a soft moan escaped his parted jaws. Quickly recovering, he met her gaze once more, his own eyes bloodshot and his lids drooping. "I actually hadn't thought of that..." he answered, pausing to consider the options for a moment. When nothing came to mind, he shrugged, tossing his bangs out of his line of vision. "I guess we'll figure it out when the opportunity to win actually arises."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luthien returns   Luthien returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luthien returns
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Drink hut-
Jump to: