Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasey

Kasey

Old Memories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Isaiah tilted his head back and closed his eyes, allowing the raunchy, carnal sounds of their fornication to flood into his ears. Her moans in particular were like listening to music. The suddeness of her orgasm triggered his own and he felt his length twitch with anticipation. The feel of the muscles inside of her contracting over his member was what sent him over the edge. His testicles tightened momentarily, only to release as he peaked, sending thick, hot strands of pearly semen deep inside of her.

The euphoria lasted hardly more than twenty seconds, but when it was through, he leaned into the couch to bask in the afterglow. A sudden wave of exhaustion swept over him and almost instantly, the only thing on his mind was a good night's sleep. After just a minute of rest, he opened his eyes, peering over at Xen and examining her features for any hint as to what she was feeling... for clues to prove he hadn't failed to pleasure her.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chilledrain
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:50 pm

She sighed gently in contentment as she felt the warm, thick strands shot inside of her, a light smirk finding its way to her muzzle. She closed her eyes, clearly quite exhausted as well from the intensity of their latest encounter, her head lightly rested against his shoulder.

She opened her eyes again, looking up at him and cocking her head just slightly. ".. So?" She smirked, licking his muzzle. It was clear she had enjoyed herself quite a bit, and she hoped that he'd felt the same way. "That was one great release."
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 pm

His breathing had taken a moment to regulate, but he was happy to remain silent, listening to Xen's respiring as she rested her head on his shoulder. Her lick brought a smile to his face and he returned the gesture, giving her forehead a quick lick. Carefully, he brought his arm up around her and rested it on her shoulder, holding her close to his side. He loved the warmth her body offered; it only heightened his good mood.

At her comment, he smirked, giving a soft laugh and dipping his head in a half nod. "You could say that again," he purred, rubbing her shoulder gently and brought his tail up behind him, intertwining with hers. His eyelids felt as though they were each holding up a deadweight and he knew sleep was just around the corner. Still, he struggled to stay awake for Xen's sake.
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:11 pm

She purred gently when he put him arm around her, snuggling deep into his side with her muzzle buried against his neck. She smiled when she felt his tail intertwined with hers, giving it a light, affectionate squeeze. "Do you wanna sleep?" she asked softly, looking up at him. "I mean, I can understand if you were tired after /that/." She laughed, her paw lightly massaging his chest. She obviously in a much better mood than they'd both been when he'd shown up at the hut. Why had they worried so much? Of course, that'd probably made the sex even better, the fact that they had been a little pissed at each other beforehand. "That was wonderful. I really missed you," she said, with a surprising sweetness, briefly kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:20 pm

His warm smile evolved into an amused grin at her comment, though chose against replying. Instead, he addressed her latter statement. "I missed you too," he replied, his tone reflecting his honesty. The fact that he'd admitted this was suprising, but that he'd actually meant it was even more. He enjoyed using such powerful statements like 'I miss you', or 'I love you', to manipulate girls, but this time, he was serious. Resting his chin on Xen's forehead, he let his navy gaze drift over the ceiling. "Next time, say goodbye when you leave, m'kay?" He said after a moment of silence, glancing down at her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:30 pm

She cocked her head lightly, looking up again. For some reason, she hadn't expected him to agree with her. She'd just always assumed that being Alpha, he had a ton of girls he could mess around with. He probably did, right? And his voice, from what she could tell, sounded honest. Well, that meant a lot to her. She never told any guys she missed them, whether she meant it or not (which she really did, in this case), and none of them had really said the same to her, with complete honesty.

"I didn't /mean/ to leave," she whined gently with a light smile. It hadn't been her intention to lose him like that, because the months she'd been gone she spent completely alone. She had just, somehow, managed to wander off one day when she'd lost track of him. "I will, next time. But I don't think I'll leave soon." She sighed softly, breathing gently against his fur. "I'm sure you had fun without me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Isaiah had had the idea that being alpha would come with his choice of any kougress on the island as well... Much to his dismay, that was not the case. Not that he had any trouble with girls, but he decided against mentioning that to Xen.

"Mm, good," he purred in response to her comment of not leaving, his tiredness evident in his voice. His lids slowly fell down over navy blue pools, but fluttered open once more at her final statement. "Sure, I had fun," he said, nodding; he wasn't going to lie about it, "but none of it could compare to tonight."
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:44 pm

She thought of herself as very attractive, certainly, though even so she never would've imagined losing her virginity to an alpha and then having several more memorable little run-ins with him. Of course, that wasn't /why/ she was here. She hadn't known he was alpha until she'd come to Anathema after meeting him, and besides that she'd grown quite fond of him.

"Mmm, well, I can believe that," she said with a light laugh, closing her eyes, the purrs gently rumbling in her throat. "So you /really/ don't want me screwing around with the other guys here? Why, exactly?" It wasn't so much that she couldn't do it; it was more the aspect that she doubted he would stop fucking around with other girls, which would've made her quite a bit jealous. Not that he had to know that, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:00 pm

His smirk extended some at her question and he rolled his shoulders in a casual shrug, as if she'd asked about the weather. "I dunno," he began, easing himself up and propping his back against the arm of the sofa, carefull to keep Xen in a comfortable position, "it's just... I don't trust the other guys here." That was a lie; It was hard to decipher from his voice, though, for he held the very same expression and solemn tone he'd had when he'd confessed his missing her earlier. "They don't know how to treat girls and I don't want you getting hurt," he continued, this time giving her half the truth. Of course he didn't want anyone to hurt her, but that wasn't the reason he wanted her to reserve herself. He had aquired some fairly strong feelings for her and he couldn't stand the idea of her messing around with other males... It sounded too sappy, though, which is why he'd made up the lie. Locking his gaze with hers, he studied her expression for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:11 pm

ooc| I gotta go, I'll reply later today. (:
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 pm

She raised a brow slightly, studying his expression as well, trying to see if she could figure anything from it. But she couldn't, and had no reason to believe what he said wasn't the truth. "Oh?" It wasn't exactly what she had wanted to hear as his reason, though she wasn't even sure herself what she had expected from him. "I can take care of myself, Isaiah," she said with a smirk. "If /that's/ your reason.. let me have some fun. I'll be fine."

Obviously she was glad that he didn't want her to get hurt, but she'd almost expected a more personal reason than that. And while under normal circumstances she would've thought it sappy, in this case she wouldn't have. It was clear to her that she'd unexpectedly developed some feelings for him as well, and the thought of him screwing around really bothered her. And her way of coping with that would be, of course, fucking around as well.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 pm

Isaiah knew her response hadn't been rude in any sense, but he still took offense. "No, you won't be fine," he demanded, his voice taking a slightly harsher tone than it had only moments ago. "If you run off and start spreading your legs like some city prostitute, you'll eventually meet a guy you really like and you'll -" he hesitated, his gaze remaining locked in hers, his brows creasing in an expression almost resembling fear, "You'll forget about me."
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:46 pm

She'd had a feeling he might take offense, but she'd been looking for more of that type of reaction out of him, anyway. But she cocked her head just slightly; that certainly hadn't been the answer she'd expected, not that she was complaining. Still, though, it was unfamiliar territory, and she didn't really what it was. Whatever it was, though, scared her. It seemed like not sleeping with anyone else was a huge step for her--did it even mean anything to him?

"I.. wouldn't ever forget about you." But she didn't elaborate, because she didn't want to sound like some pathetic, attached little girl if he didn't feel the same. And frankly, she didn't know what she felt, either.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:15 pm

Whether she'd meant it or not, Isaiah refused to trust her. Too many times he'd lost a girl to someone else, despite her promises, and he doubted Xen was any different. "Xen," he said, his ears pasting themselves to his skull, his brows lowered in what appeared to be a worried frown. "Word's aren't enough. I can't stand the thought-" He stopped himself in mid sentence, thought about what he was saying, and took a different approach. "I won't let you." His tone was cold, almost dark, and terrifyingly serious. "I don't want to see you with anyone but... but me." His stutter had lost his statement it's earlier power and dominance, but he hoped Xen wouldn't have noticed. He hated putting his fear and weakness on display, and he pulled his lips back in a silent snarl in hopes that the kougress would forget about his softness and focus more on the empty threat.
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:45 pm

"But /why/ does it matter?" she asked, raising a brow and sitting up a little bit. She was hoping that maybe it was because he really cared, or something along those lines, not that he just felt the need to dominate her in some way. And although his words had seemed to indicate the former, his snarl told her otherwise. The situation seemed a little familiar; she remembered, now, how he hadn't exactly been thrilled when she almost fell for some other guy. Which she hadn't, in the long run, but it'd surprised her that it even bothered him.

"With you? What does that even mean?" She sighed. "I don't want to see you with other girls, but that doesn't mean it's gonna stop you any." Was he trying to play with her? She couldn't tell. Maybe it was genuine, or maybe he was trying to toy with her heart a bit. Either way, the idea kind of scared her.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Isaiah was out of reasons. With an exasperated sigh, he tilted his head, contorting his features to display his desperation. He didn't want to outright tell her how he felt... what if she didn't feel the same way? What if she laughed at him? Or worse, confessed her love for someone else... He shook the negative thougths away, causing his bangs to fall over his face and obscure his features in a charmingly messy manner. "I don't know anymore. What do you want me to say?" he asked, raising his voice for his lack of excuses. It was obvious this situation, his vulnerability, was getting on his last nerve. "Tell me, what do you want to hear?"
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:07 pm

She sighed, watching him with a confused yet curious expression. "I don't know.. How you really feel? Like, why does it even matter to you?" She wasn't looking to make it difficult for him, or to somehow force him into proposing or anything drastic like that, she just wanted to know how he felt. Because she knew that she'd developed feelings for him, however strong they were, and she hated wondering if they were one-sided. Maybe she was making a big deal out of nothing? Well, she guessed that's why she was asking, so she'd know.

"I.. I really like you, Isaiah." She'd just sort of blurted it out. Well, it was there, and he knew it now. What exactly she meant, though, or what she even wanted from him.. she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Her final statement brought his ears up and forward, his desperate expression fading into a blank stare. He'd sort of expected something along those lines, but when she'd put voice to it, it was... almost suprising. "I, uh-" he stuttered, locking his gaze into hers. He willed his lips to move, his voice to utter those four words, 'I like you too', but nothing came out. Tossing his bangs out of his face, he locked his dark blue, nearly black gaze into hers, struggling to find his voice. Finally, he managed to strangle out what he'd been begging himself to say. "I like you too, Xen." And as if that single line was the trigger, he found himself flooded with things to say. "I have for a little while now... Actualy quite a while. When I heard about you and Jeremiah, it killed me. I don't like to think about you fooling around with other guys, that you might find you like them more than me. I don't want you to leave me." He sounded so pathetic and he mentally kicked himself for babbling on about his feelings, something he'd sworn he would never do. Still, he couldn't take it back, and he searched her expression for any sort of response... praying she wouldn't start cracking up.
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:31 pm

She returned his gaze with equal intensity, frowning a little when he was silent for a few moments. Was she wrong? Did he not feel the same way? Well, that was upsetting.. she'd revealed her feelings for the first time and it'd just turned out to be a vulnerability this time? But a smile quickly returned to her muzzle when he agreed. "Me too.." She had to wonder why she'd stuck around for so long, and even after they'd gotten separated she'd come back looking for him. "I.. umm.. I'm sorry for that. I honestly thought you were screwing around too. I didn't want to look /that/ pathetic." Although it had been a kind of spur of the moment thing, she'd been wondering how she'd react when she came back to find Isaiah surrounded by girls and herself having been extremely inactive since they'd separated. ".. I really didn't know he was your dad." That must've sucked for him, if he cared about her, and she was starting to fully understand why he'd gotten so upset with her. She sighed gently, burying her muzzle into his neck briefly and nuzzling him. "I wouldn't leave you. Why would I? You're the only real friend I've had that's stuck around.. plus I adore you." She laughed, nipping at his nose playfully. "Well.. I don't like the idea of you screwing around with other girls, but.. I guess I can't control you or anything." She shrugged lightly. It really bothered her, but she knew she'd be even more hurt if she told him specifically not to and he did. So, she'd let him do whatever he pleased. For now, at least. The jealousy would probably get to her eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:02 am

He shifted slightly as she pressed his muzzle into the downy fur of his neck, enjoying the feel of her hot breath against his skin. Lifting the forepaw that had settled in the curve of her waist, he raked his claws gently through her soft fur absent mindedly. He found himself suprisingly relaxed around her... It was a strange feeling. After that incident with Brooklyn, he hadn't been able to completely settle around any kougress. That is, until now. Chuckling at her apology and excuse, he rolled his shoulders in a half shrug, pretending to be nonchalant about the subject, though in reality a tiny hint of anger still flickered in the pit of his stomach. Leaning his head forward carefully, he planted a small kiss on her chilled nose in response to her nip, smirking slightly as he withdrew. "You adore me, huh?" he asked with arched brows, his smirk extending in amusment. "I have that effect on people," he joked, grinning to prove he was only half-serious before proceeding to rub her shoulder fondly. "That's right. You can't control me. But you can trust me when I tell you that if you promise to stay faithful to me, I'll do the same." His gaze softened and he fell silent, hoping she'd agree to his compromise.
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:08 pm

She smiled gently, snuggling herself deep into his fur when he raked his claws through hers, her paw lightly resting on his chest. She'd never really felt so comfortable with a guy before either, and she certainly wasn't used to just plain cuddling. It was nice though, and she just felt so much better around him.

"You do, do you? I'm not so sure I agree with that. You're so lucky I /do/ adore you so much," she said teasingly with a smirk, licking his chin. But she cocked her head once again at his response, still a bit surprised. "I'll be faithful to you, of course.." She knew that now that she had a reason to be, she wouldn't have much of an issue with it. Because really, underneath everything, she didn't /like/ being a slut and just fucking around--it felt so meaningless, and she'd grown to hate it. ".. Are you sure? You don't have to.. Of course, it'd mean a lot to me.." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:27 pm

His smile warmed at her agreement, his tail flicking up to brush against her hind paws. "Of course I'm sure," he purred, tipping his head in a nod and nuzzling it against her forehead. He never would have thought that cuddling could be so nice... Of course, with Sadie, it had been great too, but Xen had actually put out before hand. That alone had improved the situation ten fold. His soft purrs rumbled through his throat and vibrated against Xen, proving his good mood. "So, does this mean..." he stated after a moment of peace, but before another word could roll out of his parted jaws, he fell silent. Isaiah wasn't sure how to put his question into words... Or, at least words that didn't sound too pathetic. The only other real girlfriend he'd had in the past had been Rhia, but he'd never had to ask her; she'd sort of... just demanded it after a week of spending her days with him. He met Xen's gaze with an awkward half-smile, hoping she'd understand what he meant without him having to speak another word.
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 pm

She smiled happily at his words, lightly nuzzling his neck and shoulder in return. Her tail swayed back and forth with clear contentment, and she put an arm around his waist, squeezing him lightly and affectionately in a small hug. "I'm glad you are.." She looked up at him, and she grinned a little at the awkward smile. ".. If that's what you /want/ it to mean, of course." She'd never had a real boyfriend, and she'd never been interested in having one, either. Not really. But she was glad to be with him, which was why she had pursued the subject of being faithful to him so fervently--she liked him, and wanted him to know about it, and was somehow hoping that maybe something would happen from it.

She smiled gently, licking his cheek. She really was a lot different around him, just so much more relaxed and playful and genuine, and probably a lot different than when they'd first met.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:01 pm

He eyed her suspiciously for a moment, his grin fading slightly as he settled his paw in the curve of her waist. He couldn't tell if she really wanted this, or if she was only trying to make him happy. The brief idea of being able to read her mind crossed his mind, an amused flickering back to life. That was every male's dream, wasn't it?

"Is that what you want, though? I don't want to force you into an unhappy relationship... You can always say no," he explained, the idea of losing her pulling his brows into a frown. He'd hoped she would comply, but he knew she had the right to deny him.
Back to top Go down
pinkredlupe2

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:36 pm

"Oh, of course! No, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing the same to do." She smiled and pressed her nose against his affectionately, licking his lips. That certainly hadn't been her intention, to give off the feeling that she was only doing this to please him, because she wasn't. She really liked him, really wanted to be with him because it was just this unfamiliar but wonderful feeling to know that he actually cared about her, and the only reason she hadn't brought up the topic directly was because she, too, didn't want to somehow force him into something he didn't want.

Her gaze met his again, and she smiled warmly. "Trust me, Isaiah, I really want this. I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't." Which was true. She was brutally honest, and if she didn't think he wasn't worth being faithful for she definitely wouldn't be even bothering. But she really adored him, and wanted to be with him, and hated the idea of him being with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Drink hut-
Jump to: