Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeremiah & Sadie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Lone figure of a dark crimson feline wandered along the coast of the Anathema. Dark waters lapped eagerly at the tan sand, the sky pitch black. An occasional strike of lightning lit up the night sky, but that was all.

He appeared to be in his late-twenties, although he was always told he looked young for his age. Sitting near the water, he absentmindedly drew symbols in the sand, his mind somewhere else. He was itching for something to happen... for someone to appear out of darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/quietdespondency/jer.html
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:23 pm

...and then, it happened.

A young Kougra appeared out on the beachfront, her small, dainty paws nearly silent against the warm, tan sand as she walked, her head held low...much like a panther stalking its' prey. She was rather petite, yet she had long, nimble limbs, and a toned build. It was obvious that she thoroughly enjoyed keeping herself active, but it was even more obvious that she knew just how good she looked. As a strike of heat lightning lit up the night sky, her features were illuminated momentarily, displaying her thick, outrageously tousled pelt. It was a deep auburn in hue, much like that of her mother's, with thick, black stripes banding her body tightly. Her legs, however, faded from the red into a black, her paws resulting in the darket shade. She also had a tuft of black fur ontop of her head that fell forward much like bangs, partially shielding her vision from time to time. But it was her eyes that were the most striking attribute; a violently dangerous yellow. Almond in shape, they stood out amongst all else, completely surrounded by thick, black lashes.

They were an exact replica of Luna's.

With a soft sigh, the young Kougra lifted up her head and glanced around the barren island, her tufted tail flicking back and forth rather absentmindedly. It wasn't before long that she noticed the other Kougra, however, and her right eyebrow quirked upward in amusement. So, there were others here. Others other than Isaiah, at least. Pleased, and yet somewhat curious, she changed her direction and headed over to him, hoping she wouldn't regret this later on.

"Heyy, there," she cooed, her voice raspy yet girlish, "I could just tell you wanted company." Her smirk grew as she padded closer, yet he was still too far to completely distinguish his features. "This place is ridiculous, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508818393
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:36 am

As lightening lit up the sky, his dark gaze caught sight of the kougress padding towards him. At first glance, he thought it was Luna... but no, there were a few things that were different. He didn't excactly put two and two together and think it was his daughter... in his mind, he pictured a younger and fluffier cub.

"Baby, you just read my mind." A dark smirk formed his features, his eyes unashamedly scanning his daughter's body. It was wrong. He had no idea.

"Maybe. It takes a certain person to enjoy this kind of place. Got to be careful too, never know what kind of people you might run into." Jeremiah could tell the girl was young... but he wasn't sure how young. Maybe even so young she hadn't hit her first heat yet. Whatever it was, he was way too old for her. Obviously, he could care less. In his twisted mind, he was already thinking of how fun it would be to take advantage of such a young girl.

Smirking, his gaze turned from her to the lightening. "I love thunderstorms. Makes everything seem so... primal."
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:25 pm

As the distance between them grew shorter and shorter, Sadie couldn't help but feel at least a little bit anxious. Here she was, on a seemingly deserted island, right in the middle of a thunderstorm...and who was she with? This random loner, who - as she got closer - looked like a complete and total badass. Everything about him rubbed her the wrong way; from his rugged pelt, to his dark features, and that unnerving smirk... What had she gotten herself into? Her mother would have downright killed her. But Sadie would later learn that whatever her mother didn't know, wouldn't hurt her.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to run into anybody like me, that's for sure," she replied teasingly, the smirk on her lips growing ever so slightly. "Honestly, though. You would think that there had been some kind of natural disaster here..." She slowed down considerably, now that there was a good five feet between them, and appeared unphased as he scanned her body. It was so typical; they were all alike. On the island, at least.

She fell forward into a graceful, feline-like stretch and yawned, flicking the bangs out of her eyes afterward...fixing him with their unsettling gaze; ever burning, ever bright. "You guys must get thunderstorms a lot," she stated suddenly, flicking her eyes toward the crack of lightening that sounded above them, studying it intently. "It's only my like, third day here, and it has thunderstormed at least once a day."

Such a casual conversation... you would have thought they had met before, or had at least some kind of relationship with each other.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:46 pm

"There are always a lot of thunderstorms in the summer... or, whenever I'm here." Jeremiah shrugged, his dark gaze looking up to the sky then back down at her. She seemed so familiar, though he was certain he had never met her before. It was true, everyone on the island was very similar... maybe because most of the inhabitants were related to him. An odd thought.

"Natural disaster? Naah. But this place isn't called Anathema for nothing. Some felines just can't take it here. Some prefer the city or the forest or whatever. I like them all, in moderaton. The forest gets lonely though and the city gets too crazy. For me at least."

Jeremiah rambled on, his gaze fixed on the kougress before him. An almost sinister expression appeared on his dark features, as he tilted his head sideways as if studying her. "This place isn't for a girl like yourself though. And definitely not roaming around alone on a night like this. With a guy like me. It's just not safe. I mean... look around. There is no one else out here. I could do whatever I wanted and... no one would hear you."

He paused, a smirk forming. "Hypothetically. Of course." It was hard to tell if he was kidding or not. Outright, it was hard to tell by looks alone if he was the type of guy who was capable of such things. Even those he knew might find it hard to believe he would ever do such a thing. The words sounded foreign, as if he had to be joking as he spoke in a normal conversational tone. Of course, those who really knew him... knew his past... it was questionable.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Sadie listened rather attentively as the stranger spoke to her, but it wasn't until after he had indirectly threatened her that she looked at him once again, those yellow eyes narrowed in suspicion. First of all, who was he to judge her? As if a simple glance was enough. She hated the judgemental type; they were so closedminded, and they usually tended to think they were always right. Apparently, this little encounter wasn't going to go well, after all.

"A girl like myself...?" she retorted saucily, a slight edge in her voice. What the hell was that supposed to mean? It was annoying enough to have to listen to her mother and brother back home every time she wanted to leave the house, but now she felt like they were right there with her...speaking through this guy. Why did everyone think she was so incapable of holding her own and taking care of herself? It pissed her off.

"A girl like myself doesn't normally waste her time with guys like you." She stared at him, a passing wind ruffling her thick, tousled pelt. Then, as thunder rumbled in the distance, she looked in the direction of the sound. "But in all honesty, thanks for being so kind and considerate. It's not every day you meet someone as humble as you." She glanced back at him, the sarcasm in her voice nearly dripping off of every word. "Perhaps I'll take your advice and leave you by yourself. But we both know that's not what you want, is it?" Her voice lowered considerably, yet she stood her ground, appearing unphased. "But by all means, try me. All it will do is leave you by yourself once again."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:39 pm

"Sweetheart, you have no idea who your talking to." Jeremiah rolled his eyes at the young felines reaction. He was surprised she thought herself so capable of dealing with an adult male... by herself... in a strange place. How amusing.

Stepping towards her quickly, he grabbed her wrist with one paw, gripping it tightly... it was evident if he squeezed, he could seriously hurt her. He only held her firmly, for now. "I suggest you calm the fuck down. Perhaps change your tone a bit. Then again, if you like being a sarcastic bitch... keep at it. It only makes me annoyed. I don't like being annoyed."

Not letting go of her wrist, he scanned the beach and again, found it empty. "You know, your right... I don't want to be alone. Then again, you don't really have the choice to leave. So I suggest you take advantage of your situation."

A dark smirk formed on his features... his eyes staring into her. "I know why you came out here. No kougress would be out here this time of night by herself, and would walk up to some strange guy, unless they felt like they couldn't help it. Or are you just crazy?"
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:04 pm

"I am calm," she replied stubbornly, her body jolting forward slightly as he grabbed her right wrist. She had been thrown just a little off balance, but once she regained her composure, she sneered at him...unsheathing her claws momentarily. He had let her go, however, before she had needed to use them, and it took all that she had not to spit into his damn face right then and there. What a fucking asshole. She put her paw back down and eyed him.

"A sarcastic bitch... you're just full of hot air, aren't you?" She couldn't help it; she knew she should have stopped right then, perhaps even mid-sentence, but once the words came she couldn't keep them down. "You're right, maybe I don't know who I'm talking to, but as far as I can tell, I don't even want to wait around to find out." And how true those words were, without her even knowing it. She stepped away from him, the fur along her spine raised, part in fear and part in defense. "I was fucking talking a walk, and I saw you sitting over here - rather pathetically, might I add - so I came to keep you company. You should have just played nice from the start." She shook her head at him and started to walk away. As if she cared if he was annoyed or not. Whatever. She was done.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:15 pm

"Not sooo fast." He grabbed her wrist, roughly jerking her towards him. In a quick motion, he grabbed her other wrist, pinning her to the ground with one paw. He sort of stared at her, a blank expression on his dark features. Inwardly, he was debating. It was dangerous... dangerous to do this on the island. In the city... there were so many people that nobody knew who committed what. Here... well, he knew someone would find out.

Leaning close, his breath smelled strongly of vodka... he had been drinking all day. "Hot air? Baby... you just don't even know. Unfortunaltly for you, you fell into the wrong place at the right time. I wasn't looking for company. I'm not in the right state of mind for company. Keep talking, call me whatever you want... I like that."

Something was wrong with him. And it wasn't just the vodka.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Before Sadie had even gotten a good five feet away, he had grabbed her wrist, and with a soft gasp she was turned around. She tried to stop him, to pull away, but there was no use; he had a full grasp on her. With a loud grunt, she was pinned to the ground, his breath hot on her face...just reeking of alcohol. She grimaced, turning her head away as tears welled up in her eyes... But she would never let them fall. Not now, at least. Not infront of this egotistical pig.

"You bastard," she whispered spitefully, turning back to peer up at him with those yellow eyes...but they looked nothing like Luna's then. They looked young, scared, and yet angry...angry that she hadn't listened to herself in the first place. She snarled, trying to kick him out of the way with her hind-paws. "Let me go. Now." She had a crazed look in her eyes, then, as she struggled. His breath combined with the situation made her nauseous, and all she wanted right then was for her brother to appear out of the air and save her. Maybe even Isaiah. Why did she have to be such an idiot?

"Why don't you go drink some more, huh? Maybe I'd like you more," she spat, her fangs baring momentarily, the saliva on them glistening in the moonlight as she went in to bite his left fore-arm. She was desperate.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:36 pm

As she bit his arm, he growled and let go of her wrists. Rolling his eyes as if annoyed, he gave her an odd look. She was not going to be any fun at all apparentily.

"You know what? FUCK THIS. Your obviously not going to be any fun."

Standing up, he started to walk towards the water. He stared up at the lightning, illuminating the situation below. Shaking his head as if trying to get rid of a memory, he layed down at the water's edge. He wasn't so sure he was that desperate... that was too much work. He had thought she would give in... like most girls usually did when dominated. Apparentily she was too young for that or the desire wasn't strong enough.

His claws dragged in the sand, a blank expression on his dark features. He wasn't even looking at the kougress anymore, as if she wasn't there. His mind was still extremely clouded with the vodka... everything seeming almost like a dream. Like he was watching himself.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: ooc;   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:39 pm

Gotta go for now Very Happy But I'll reply a little later tonight. < 3
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 pm

ooc| Okay Smile
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:52 am

She yelped softly as he released her wrists and practically threw them down, allowing her to quickly roll over onto her stomach. Then, she practically scrambled onto her paws and stood up, turning around to face him. Her ears were lain back against her head momentarily in fear, but as the fear subsided, she regained her composure once again, simply staring after him with an unreadable expression. Was she scared? Only slightly, but he had let her go. Was she confused? Completely. This badass she had just met practically tried to rape her...either that, or kill her. But she was still curious. Maybe she was crazy, like he'd said.

She caught her breath, shook her head, and bit her bottom lip. Characteristically, she would have had some crude remark to say, but she realized that she was seriously playing with fire. So instead, she offered him a simple statement, seeing as it was all she could really offer at this point.

"Now that that's over with," she said quietly, clearing her throat to speak a little louder - she was still a little shaken up from their first encounter. "I'm Sadie." She eyed him wearily, taking a tiny step back as if getting ready to leave. "You should have just asked me where I was from, or something normal. Maybe we wouldn't have started off like that..."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:12 am

Sadie. Jeremiah didn't look at her, staring out at the black water. No wonder she had looked like Luna.

Turning around slightly, he eyed the young girl curiously. Why was she still here? He had given her the chance to leave but here she was trying to have a normal conversation. What the hell.

"I'm Jeremiah. Where are you from?"

He knew this was his daughter, it was unmistakeable now. But he didn't let her in on that secret... though he figured as soon as he said his name she would figure it out pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:29 am

A faint smile parted her lips at his response; she hadn't literally meant what she'd said, but whatever. She studied him intently, locking her eyes with his own. They looked so familiar...so dark...like endless holes...

And then it clicked. They looked so much like Brogan's. She shook her head, thinking she must have been confused and mistaken. But as she looked closer, Sadie noticed the faint, barely noticeable creases of his eyes - his older features...this guy could have very well been her father. Luna had never mentioned him before; he was simply never a topic to be discussed in the household, and that had been made clear early on in their lives. But what about that time she had heard Luna talking to Strype...? She had mentioned a guy named Jeremiah. Sadie just couldn't wrap her head around all this information.

"Mystery Island," she replied softly, trying to register everything that had just happened. "My mom used to live here, for a little while... maybe you know her?" Sadie knew the risk in pressing the topic, but honestly, what did she have to lose at this point?

"...Luna?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:25 pm

"Nope, never heard of her." Jeremiah merely shrugged, dragging his claws through the sand. There was no way in hell he was going to let her think she was his daughter. She would tell Luna and all hell would break loose.

"I'm not really from here either. I just visit sometimes."

He fell silent, not really sure what else he should say. He couldn't believe she was still here trying to talk to him... after what he had just tried to do to her. Giving her an odd look, he stood up and started to walk towards the woods. "I'm going back to my place. I suggest to go back home to your mom. Looks like it's about to get bad out here."

The thunder crashed loudly as he said this, rain starting to pour from the dark sky. Lightning illuminated the forest and the sillouette of the older male as he started to pad into the jungle. Secretly, he hoped she would follow him. But he knew he needed to get out from the middle of the beach... in the open. He couldn't risk someone who knew both of them appearing.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:46 pm

It seemed strange to Sadie that Jeremiah had never encountered her mother; Luna had lived here for at least a year, after all, and she was so...outgoing, to put it nicely. With furrowed brows, she stared at him, half-relieved and half-disappointed. Relieved that this guy who had almost tried to rape her wasn't her father, and yet disappointed that she still - in her mind - hadn't discovered who he truly was.

With a soft sigh, she watched him walk away then turned back to the roaring ocean, a huge wave crashing down onto the sands and bubbling up against her paws and legs. Another crack of lightening struck overhead, and just as the thunder started to rumble and the rain began to fall, she turned around to follow him. She knew it wasn't the smartest thing, but she really had no choice; Mystery Island was entirely way too far to make it home before the storm, and the only other guy she knew here was Isaiah...but who knew where he was. It was probably just best to avoid him; she wasn't in the best state of mind, being this vulnerable and confused and all.

"Hey, wait..." she called after him, her voice just barely audible above the brewing storm. "Would you mind if I stayed at your place? Just till it passes? I promise I'll keep to myself..." With her ears lain back against her head, she followed him, remaining a respectable distance away...secretly praying to God he would say yes. She knew it wasn't safe, not after what had just happened, but honestly...there was nothing to keep her safe in this situation anymore. She was far too deep.

The rain pounded down upon them, saturating her thick pelt so that it clung tightly to her tiny body, those yellow eyes questioning as she stopped, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:55 pm

A dark smirk formed on his features, hidden from her, as he walked quickly through the jungle. Bingo.

Turning around, the smirk had disapeared completely, a nonchalant expression replacing it. "Alright." Inwardly, he was surprised she had wanted to follow him. She had to be seriously crazy. Still... he just sort of knew she was going to say yes.

Eventually they made it to the house. Opening the door he walked inside, not bothering to hold it open for her. He walked into the house, disapearing into the kitchen... leaving her standing in the foyer.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:03 pm

She walked quickly, her paws kicking up dirt behind her as they headed in the direction of his place. She had to struggle to keep up with him; he was much larger than her, after all. But before she knew it, they had reached his house, and with widened eyes she stared up at it. It was an old two-story house, something she had never really seen before; she'd grown so accustomed to the tiny huts of Mystery Island that she had kind of forgotten that these things existed. But in the middle of the jungle? It just seemed so odd. Then again, what hadn't been odd about this entire night? Sadie was beginning to wonder if she would ever see her mother and brother again...

...but perhaps she was just jumping to conclusions.

With a soft sigh and a shake of her head, she headed into the house after him, thick droplets of water rolling off of her pelt and onto the floor of his foyer. She glanced around quietly, observing her dilapidated surroundings; sooo weird... She was nuts. He was right. She had to be fucking crazy for staying to talk to him, for following him here, for being in his territory.

Completely nuts. She didn't even know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 pm

Walking out of the kitchen, he wandered back into the living room. Leaning against the door frame, he sort of smirked, studying the kougress before him.

"So. Honestly. Why the hell are you still here?"

Moving away from the door frame, he started to circle her... his eyes roaming up and down his daughter's body unashamedly. It was as if he didn't care she was his daughter at all. And that was excactly it. Jeremiah just didn't have a conscience for these sorts of things. Where he grew up, there really weren't any rules.

Eventually he stopped in front of the front door, leaning against it. "So. Tired? Bored? Hungry? Horny?"
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Before Jeremiah had had the chance to come back into the foyer, she had quickly shook her pelt to dry it, droplets of water flying everywhere as her fur ruffled itself...as if it wasn't already tousled enough. It was thanks to him that she had gotten such a thick pelt, anyway. She sighed softly again, though this time out of fustration; she looked like an idiot, felt like an idiot, and here she was...acting like one.

In the midst of her fustration, however, he had returned, and with a keen eye it seemed. Her eyes flicked up to study him, keeping a watchful eye on him, as well...her tail flicking casually. This guy just didn't quit.

"All of the above?" she replied as her lips parted to reveal an amused smirk, then she shrugged. Horny didn't quite fit in, but it was expected coming from him. She figured "horny" must have been similar to how she felt when she made out with those guys back home, or even Isaiah, but she was too young to be sure. She had had her first heat a month or two back, but she'd had no idea what was going on then, just that she had this irresistible "itch" that wouldn't go away... She tilted her head, wondering how he planned on assisting her.

ooc; Sorry this took so long! I start college in five days so it's been a little hectic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:10 pm

ooc| I started college last week so I know how you feel! I already got way too many group projects!!

bic| "Well, there are beds upstairs... you got the couch... you got the floor. If your bored, you can watch tv. If your hungry, your out of luck because I don't have any food here. And if your horny, I think I've just about lost all interest so you'd have to persaude me." Giving her a smirk, he turned, starting to head upstairs. "Do whatever you want. I'm getting a little tired of games."

Jeremiah's high or whatever it had been, was starting to fade. Sadie was being a tough captive. It seemed like a pattern... Nyx was the same way. Maybe they were too young. Normally he would have never had any problem seducing girls, but not girls who flat out weren't attracted to males yet.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Sadie watched as Jeremiah turned away and headed up the stairs, her yellow eyes following his masculine figure all the way to the top before lowering her gaze to her fore-paws. She had followed him around enough for one night; it was obvious that he wanted more, and it was obvious that she wasn't planning on giving him anything else. She had already given him her dignity, after all. Thoughts of the past hour and a half ran through her mind like a slideshow, stirring up several different emotions inside of her. Something still bothered her about him; whether it was the similarity between his eyes and her brother's, or the fact that he claimed to not know Luna... none of it made any sense.

There was a huge piece missing to the puzzle.

With a quiet yawn, she flicked her head to get her bangs out of her line of vision and decided to take refuge on his old, tattered couch. There was no way in hell she planned on sharing a bed with him, or even being on the same floor as him. Leaping onto the couch with the effortless grace of a feline, she sprawled out on her right side and closed her eyes, feeling a quiet grumble beginning to rumble within the depths of her stomach. "I don't have any food here", he had said. She curled up into a ball, a paw to her stomach, and simply tried to sleep... she had had enough for one night. No sense in bothering him any longer; he didn't "want to play games".

ooc; Hah, I know! It's total madness xD I sent you a PM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeremiah & Sadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah & Sadie   Jeremiah & Sadie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah & Sadie
Page 1 of 1