Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isaiah & Sadie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasey

Kasey

Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 am

Isaiah's smile extended upon feeling her tail brush against his hind leg, mimicking the action towards her. He couldn't help but feel relieved to hear that he hadn't come. He'd been worried about losing his position of alpha to his half brother. Despite its now obvious lack of benefits, Isaiah's status gave him a sense of pride. "That's too bad," he lied, though one couldn't tell by his voice. Ears lain forward, he dipped his head in a slight nod, grinning half-heartedly. "You'll have to introduce me to him if he does end up showing. Last time I saw him, he was just a tiny little thing..." His voice faded as though in thought, though his mind remained in the conversation at hand.

At her question, he fell silent, his mind racing over his possible answers. He could tell her the truth and watch her run out of his life in an instant... There was no way she'd want to even remain friends with him if she realized that their earlier encounter had been semi-incestual. He could lie and say no, but then if she found out, he figured she would be angry, as well as the going through latter reaction. Before he could come to a conclusion, the two had reached the circle of huts. "Sort of," came his vague answer finally as made his way through the maze of small shacks, finally picking out his own. It was larger than the rest, an additional room having been added on after his birth. Allowing Sadie to enter first, he followed suit, stepping inside the dried-grass shelter. "Home sweet home." He purred, pretending as though he'd forgoten about her question. "What kind of sandwich do you want? I've got tons of toppings."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chilledrain
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:51 am

It was hard to believe that Isaiah had once met her when she was just barely a cub; it made her wonder, yet again, just how old he was. It was even harder to conjure the notion that he had also met her brother; Brogan wasn't exactly the easiest guy to get along with. He didn't give anyone the benefit of the doubt; they had to prove to him that they were worth his time and devotion. He was strong, and confident, somewhat like Sadie, though she was much more open to meeting others, and letting them in. Sadie knew how it worked. Her mother had always told her never to give anyone more than she was willing to lose. It was just something that made sense.

All these thoughts went unnoticed, however, as the smile on her face remained throughout their walk. As soon as they had reached the hut, her smile grew and she slipped inside. "Isaiah," she gasped, glancing around with those fiery, yellow eyes. "This place is amazinggg!" She padded toward the center and stopped, eagerly inspecting everything, even though she was slightly bothered by his previous statement. Sort of? What the hell was that supposed to mean? She figured maybe he had stepbrothers and sisters or something. Whatever the case, it was a touchy topic, so she refrained from pursuing it, as well, and turned to look at him with perked ears. "Surprise me?" she replied sweetly, a grin surfacing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508818393
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah & Sadie   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:15 am

He was pleased with her reaction towards his home, having expected some sort of dissapointment at its lack of appliances. It's layout included the basics: his mothers old twin bed with its purple covers spread neatly over its surface, a weaved waste basket beside the bed, and small drawer of personal belongings. There was a counter on the other side of the bed and atop it sat a black picture frame. The photo inside was of a slender, attractive kougress, her lavender fur thick like Isaiah's, with green swirls curling over figure. Beside her sat a tiny version of Isaiah, the small grey cub pressing into the kougress's legs nervously as his bright blue gaze stared up from the photo. The glass protecting it was covered in nearly an inch of dust, proving it had never been moved.

Isaiah glanced to Sadie for a moment before padding towards the small hallway, ducking to step through it's arch, into his room. He disapeared for a couple minutes, returning with the proper dressings for a BLT. Setting the food on the counter, he delt out two slices of bred. On each, he set a leaf of lettuce, two strips of bacon, and a slice of tomato. Covering the toppings with a second slice of bread on each, he handed one to his companion, taking the other for himself. "Cheers," He purred, lifting his sandwich as though it were a glass of wine, before lowering it to his parted jaws.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:27 am

When Isaiah had left her alone in the main room of his hut, Sadie had taken to closely examining its' few appliances. Of course, she had been instantly attracted to the picture on the other side of the bed. At first, she had wondered if this was Isaiah's room, but now she knew better as she studied the color of the sheets of the bed. As she padded over to the picture frame, she studied it closely, having to turn away momentarily to sneeze before looking back at it once again. The Kougress in the photo was beautiful; the pattern of her pelt intricate and delicate. But what struck her the most was the similarities in their faces; the creases of their eyes when they smiled...their noses. She couldn't help but smile at the photo; this had to be his mom. And yet as cute as it was, she knew the dust on the photo could only mean one thing. She had passed. Sadie's heart caught momentarily in her chest, and her brows furrowed in thought. Apparently there was more to Isaiah than he was letting on.

Sadie quickly headed back to where Isaiah had last left her, and with a grateful grin, she took the sandwich from him eagerly, taking a tiny bite after she, too, had lifted her sandwich. What a dork. Hopefully he hadn't noticed her snooping.

"Mmm," she purred softly, chewing the bacony goodness before swallowing and speaking once again. "God, not only are you like, the best company. You can cook, too. I think I need to start paying you or something," she smirked, appearing unphased by her discovery.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:37 am

Isaiah had noticed her examining the photo before he'd returned, though he didn't mind at all. Instead, he almost felt rude for not explaining it earlier. "That's my mom, Sophi," He explained between bites, reclining onto the neatly made bed. He patted the space beside him with his free paw, motioning for Sadie to join him. "She was really pretty before she got sick..." This statement was added more as an afterthought, his tone soft as he admired the picture. It was all he had left of her.

Switching the subject before he could get too sentimental, he laughed, shaking his head. "Thanks, but I wouldn't call this cooking," He answered with a grin, motioning to the half-eaten BLT in his paw. "Anyone with half a brain can throw a sandwich together. I'm glad you like it, though." His smile extended, stretching across his white jaws and offering a glimpse at the very points of his teeth.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 am

Sophi. What a pretty name, soft and feminine - it seemed to suit her well, based off of the picture Sadie had seen, anyhow. Sadie felt partially embarassed that he had obviously witnessed her spying, but instead of apologizing, she simply smiled as he talked about his mom. It was obvious in her eyes that she admired his love and devotion toward his mother; it was nearly impossible not to notice, he spoke of her so highly. "I'm sure she was an amazing woman," she replied, her smile genuine. "She didn't do such a bad job with you." And then, her playful side resurfaced once again, a smirk dancing on her lips as she took another bite of her sandwich, leaning over to place a light kiss on his nose. She laughed. "God, I'm awful. But seriously, this sandwich, outta this worlddd." And with that, she finished it, licking her lips shortly after and laying down with a stuffed groan.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:05 am

His smile danced across his lips as Sshe complimented his mother, her words succeeding in improving his opinion of her. Scratching the back of his head awkwardly, he laughed, thanking her with an emberassed grin. It was odd, he had never really been able to be this... gentle, for lack of a better term, around kougresses. He tried his best to put up a brave, sort of macho front. But with Sadie, he felt so much more relaxed. Somewhat suprised at her kiss, he looked to her with a single arched brows, unsure of just what it had been for. The sandwich surely couldn't have been that good, he thought to himself with a smirk. Popping his last bite of sandwich in his mouth, he chewed and swallowed, his eyes on the ceiling, though eventually falling to meet Sadie's face. "Full?" He asked jokingly, stretching out beside her. His tail fell to the floor, flicking up some of the dirt that had settled. Placing a paw on her side, he raked his claws through her fur, careful not to catch her skin. "Hm," he muttered, realizing now how annoyingly quiet it was in the room. He was never one for peace and quiet. "Do you mind if I turn on the radio?" he asked, ignoring his bangs as they fell across his face.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: ooc;   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:08 am

Bed time. I'm dying xD Ill reply tomorrow <33
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: ooc   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:13 am

Alrightyyy, g'night. Smile
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm

As he fell down onto the bed beside her, she rolled over onto her left side, smiling at him as her eyelids fluttered shut in satisfaction. She loved that feeling the most; the slow, careful motion of a claw running through her fur, much like the way her mother had done when she was a cub. Sighing softly, she opened her eyes and shook her head at him in response to his question. "No, not at all." She lifted her right fore-paw and began toying with the fur on his chest, lightly pushing him to move, a smirk parting her lips as she waited for him to turn on the radio...her ears twitching absentmindedly. She would have never thought when she had met him earlier that the night would have turned out like this, but that wasn't to say she hadn't been pleased with the outcome. The thought had come to her mind, however, that perhaps Isaiah wanted more. And that was something that she wasn't ready to give. But who knew? She could be wrong. Of course, her mother and brother would argue otherwise, but they weren't here. And thank God for that.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Isaiah, too, had been expecting a completely different outcome, though his presumtions had ran more along the lines of being slapped in the face and deserted in the drink hut. As for sex, well, he'd really never thought of it. Sure, the idea crossed his mind briefly during their earlier session, but he never considered it seriously. Despite the fact that she was only half related to him, he still couldn't silence the nagging voice in his head, "She's your sister, you pervert!"

At least for tonight, anything more than kissing was out of the question.

His tail flicked absentmindedly behind him as he climbed into a sitting position before leaping from the bed, towards the tiny hallway. Disapearing into it once again, he remained in his room for a longer period than earlier, eventually returning with a circular navy blue radio in his jaws. Setting it on the floor beside the bed, he looked to Sadie, his ears thrust forward. "What kind of music did you like?" He asked, fiddling with the dials, picking up small bits of songs and conversations hidden within the static.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:14 pm

As Isaiah left the room, Sadie waited anxiously on his bed, using her right fore-paw to toy with the comforter in thought. She began to wonder why this place had become so abandoned, and why - if there were others like Isaiah here - it would have come to this. It just didn't make sense; he was a nice guy, and it seemed like he had a sensible head on his shoulders. He was fun, and yet he had a mysterious aura about him that led Sadie on to more than he probably wanted her to know. She knew he wasn't exactly what she saw, but he did treat her well, and she hadn't noticed anything that had made her uncomfortable yet. And so, when he entered the room once again, she sat up and flashed him a sleepy smile, pushing her other thoughts away...

"Anything, really. Try and find something mellow," she replied, yawning softly and shaking her head afterward. The smile returned soon after, however, and she noticed that she really wanted him to get back onto the bed with her. It was a strange desire, she knew, and all of these feelings were starting to make her nervous. She quickly pushed them away.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:03 pm

Toying with the dials once more, he finally discovered a fairly clear station, the speakers offering a soft, lulling tune, powerful drums pounding eerily in the background while melancholy lyrics rang out,

"... I'd give everything
If you'd grant my love a pardon
And all the fruits
Again would fill the garden
But you don't want me anymore
How can it be?
Look what you've done to me...
"

Deciding that this station would do, Isaiah rolled his shoulders, relieving the slight tension before leaping back up on the bed, reclining beside Sadie. His ears were lain to either side of his head, giving him an almost comical appearance. Remaining silent for a moment, he allowed his thoughts to drift from his surroundings, settling on nothing in particular. He thought of Jeremiah, their last encounter, and of Luna and what she would say if she figured out what he'd done with her daughter. With a sigh, he forced the fearsome images of the wrathful kougress from his head, instead looking back to his companion with a small smile. "What're you thinking?" He asked for lack of a conversation starter.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:47 pm

"I'm thinking that there's a lot about you I don't know," she replied softly, her yellow eyes - so much like Luna's - settling comfortably on his face. She studied his dark features in the dim lighting of the room, memorizing the slant of his smile...and the color of his eyes. She wondered who he looked like more; she'd seen his mother, after all, but little had been said about his father. Why hadn't he mentioned him? Sighing softly, she glanced up at the palm ceiling above them, allowing her eyelids to flutter shut as she laid there on her back...resting her fore-paws upon her biege tummy.

"I just feel like you're holding back, or something...and I don't mean physically." She paused, opening an eye to peer over at him. "I get it that you just met me, and I would never want to make you feel uncomfortable by prying. But it's like something's bothering you subconciously." She closed her eyes again, shrugging. "Your eyes...they're troubled. I could spot it from a mile away." Her ears swiveled to attention as the music filled the room, and she felt herself relax, if only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:57 pm

He was quiet for a moment, his dark eyes flicking over her features; her bright, amber eyes, her inviting lips, the way her fur fell over her eyes... For the first time that evening, he felt slightly uncomfortable. How much had she figured out from just looking at him? What if she happened to ask about his father, their father...? He lifted his free paw to his lower stomach, curling the long grey fur with his claws. "Well," he began finally, propping his head up in the crick of his elbow, following her gaze to the ceiling, "what do you want to know?" Redirecting his gaze from the ceiling back to her, he arched his brows, his ears flicking absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:08 pm

"Oh, I don't know," she mused, her voice quiet, just barely above a whisper. "Just talk to me. Tell me what you love. What you hate... anything." She rolled over onto her left side and gently rested her head against his shoulder, allowing her right arm to drape across his body, a small gesture...but she liked cuddling. It was innocent enough. She looked up at him, a smile parting her lips as she laid there with him, enjoying the moment for what it was worth. "You don't have to if you don't want to," she added.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:30 pm

His smile extended slightly as he felt Sadie's arm reach over him, enjoying the warmth of her body. "Alright then," he agreed, reaching his arm down his side, finding her paw with his own and interlacing the fingers(toes?). He certainly wouldn't tell her everything, not after just one night. Instead, he decided he'd only offer a pretty glimpse. "Well, I like girls, obviously," he began, smirking, "and I like chinese food... and alcohol and the city, fire, music..." His voice faded in thought. "Dancing's pretty fun too, even though I've only been to a few clubs. Now, I don't like water. Not at all. And I'm not too fond of cubs." With a small shrug, he shifted onto his back, extending his arm over Sadie's figure to rake his claws down her side once again, enjoying the feeling of her soft fur between his talons. "What about you? What are your interests?"
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Her smile grew as they locked paws, and she buried her face gently into the crook of his neck, allowing her breathing to quiet down as she relaxed even more. So, he liked girls...that was a good place to start, even though he'd already proved that. And he liked chinese food; that must have been a city thing, considering Sadie had never tried it, only heard of it. They had a few things in common, though, she had realized - like their love for fire and music and dancing. But he hated water? Well, that most certainly wasn't gonna work. She laughed softly.

"You can't be serious!" she teased, lifting her head up to look at him incredulously. "You don't like water?!" She sighed, shaking her head at him with a playful smirk. "What am I going to do with you... I love water." She paused, considering what else she loved. "I love swimming. And running. Anything invloving physical activity, I guess. And I love, love, loveee anything artsy. Like making your own crafts, that whole thing. I like to have a good time, like everybody else. And, most of the time I like boys." Her smirk grew. "Just not you, though. I could never like you," she said jokingly, a purr vibrating throughout her body as he toyed with her fur. God, she loved that too. "And I really like," she whispered, peering up at him. "When you do that."
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:35 pm

He arched his neck to allow Sadie more room as she pressed her face into his fur. He loved how she felt against him. Laughing at her teasing, he merely shook his head, wrinkling his nose to prove his distaste. "You like it? Yuck." He retorted playfully, trailing his claws up her side and over her shoulder blades, finally resting his paw behind her head. "I've always hated water. I just can't stand the feel of the stuff, or the way it makes my fur ten times heavier," he laughed, using his free paw to tug at a climp of fur on his hip to prove how thick it was.

She liked swimming... That was certainly not an activity he would be willing to accompany her in. Running, now he liked that, and art. He laughed to himself as he thought back to that sad excuse for a drawing he'd given to Luna so long ago. "You don't like me?" he repeated, placing his paw delicately against his chest in faux shock, contorting his face to look hurt. "That really hurts my feelings," he joked, finally allowing the smirk to light up his features once more, extending, even, when she whispered her final comment. A soft, hardly audible purr rose up from his chest upon hearing hers, and without thinking, he leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:07 pm

She laughed again, crinkling the bridge of her nose at him as she shook her head. Sadie knew better; it took a lot more to damage an ego like Isaiah's. "Oh, pleaseee," she mused, bopping him on the nose with her right fore-paw. "I know you have groupies." She laughed again, though the laughter was cut short as his lips met hers, and she kissed him back. Lightly, she toyed around with his tongue with her own, then slowly pulled away, her eyes lowered in the heat of the momet. "You're a persistent one, aren't you?" she chastised playfully, her voice low and teasing as she flashed him an amused smile, her tail flicking absentmindedly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:48 pm

The bop on his nose caused his eyes to water, though he quickly recovered, eyeing her through his peripherals. "Groupies?" He repeated, his brows arching. "Oh, you know it. The girls are just climbing over eachother to get to me," he added sarcastically, rolling his eyes, his teeth flashing into view as he laughed.

His tail curled higher beside him and his whiskers were thrust forward during their brief kiss. Her reaction had been unexpected; he'd only meant the kiss to be a peck, but it suprise was pleasant. Pulling back, he ran his tongue over his lips, tasting what had been left behind from her lips. Smirking, he chose not to comment on her latter statement, easing his head back down onto the bed and staring at the ceiling. "So," he began, glancing to her momentarily, "what now?"
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadieee   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 pm

"We sleep," she replied with a coy giggle, yet it was soft and quiet, muffled by his neck as she nuzzled her face into it. "I'm only kidding. But I wouldn't mind a cat nap." She leaned her head back and peered up at him with a smirk, the humor in her voice evident as she hugged him closer to her, her tail slipping over to mingle with his own. "Or...I don't know..." She trailed off, her eyebrows raised in thought, leaving it open for him if he had any other ideas as to what they could do together.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Isaiah   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:36 pm

He slipped his arm beneath her, draping the other over top of her in a warm embrace. He hadn't paid mind to it before, but now that she mentioned it, he was pretty tired himself. It had to be pretty early in the morning by now, and he hadn't gotten any sleep the previous night. "A nap sounds pretty good, actually," he admitted, peering at her with a small, almost weak smile.
Back to top Go down
crashintomex

PostSubject: Sadie   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Sadie lifted the comforter up from beneath them and slipped under it, allowing it to fall gently over them as she cuddled up against him once again. With a soft sigh, she draped her arm around his stomach again and rested her head on his shoulder, leaning up only to whisper a soft, "Goodnight, Isaiah," before placing it back down, and shutting her eyes. It felt so good to sleep next to someone; she had almost forgotten the feeling since she had gotten too old to sleep with her mom. And before she knew it, she was out, sleeping soundlessly beside him...her chest rising up and down slowly as she breathed and dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah & Sadie   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Sliding beneath the comforter as well, Isaiah smiled, muttering a soft, "Goodnight, Sadie," in response. He rubbed her upper arm softly as he watched her drift into sleep, following suit only minutes later, his head resting just above hers, her breath hot against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah & Sadie   Isaiah & Sadie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaiah & Sadie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2